𝐗𝐈

"Chaeyon-ah..do you have extra clothes by any chance?" I asked quitely.

"Uhm..I don't think so why didn't you pack extra?"She tilted her head torwards me "No..I left it on my bed when I was packing"I mentally face palmed myself. "Why don't you ask the boys for an extra shirt? for sure you have shorts on you?" I nodded "Can you ask them?for me please?"You asked quietly..

"Guys! anyone have a spare shirt? Y/n left hers at home" Chaeyon shouted enough for everyone to hear,I pull her down in embarrassment"I told you ask them..not shout at them" you look away flustered.

"I'll go get you a shirt from my room"Mingyu went to his room and came back with a shirt in his hands."Thanks gyu." I grabbed the shirt from him and hurried to take a bath.

I went out of the bathroom pulling down on the shirt Mingyu gave me..

"Gyu..uh..don't you have a longer shirt?" They all stared at your thighs that were open to the cold so they were shivering. You look at them staring as your face turns red.."YAH!- STOP LOOKINGG" You covered your thighs with your hands. as someone put their hoodie on you..

You turned around to see Wonwoo only wearing a white shirt.

"Thanks.." Thankfully he was tall so his hoodie covered your thighs.."Y/n I'm so..sorry I thought my shirts were to big on you so I gave you my old shirt" Gyu went to me as he apologized shyly rubbing the back of his elbow with his right hand. "It's fine..definitely did not make me uncomfortable in front of 14 boys.."I rolled my eyes playfully as i punched his bicep and went to sit down on the couch with everyone else.

Everyone chuckled at mingyu.

"Let's go to the amusement park today?" Seungcheol asked..

"Someones in a good mood?"Chan rolled his eyes at him after seungcheol taking his phone. Everyone chuckled "Here's your phone kid" Seungcheol gave Chan his phone as he ruffled his hair and a smiled appeared on Chan's face. "I'll drive" Wonwoo got the keys of Mingyu's room and rushed outside as everyone stood up and rushed to wear their shoes and except for you..you just walked laughed at how some of them struggled to get out of the door..

You walked behind them as you opened the door to the car and saw that the only seat left was the one beside Wonwoo.

You opend the door to the front seat as you got in everyone teased saying"Ohhhh...","oooooo","cute" you ignored them and continued to scroll on your phone.Not until someone grabbed your hand and held it while his hand was on the gear shift and the other on the steering wheel.

(Im guessing you already know who it is;))

"Yah..Wonwoo-ssi  what are you doing?"you looked at him. "Enjoying myself?" he chuckled. I shrugged it of but inside i was mentally cursing myself..

He held my hand the whole way there and opened the door for me as i got out the car. 

I look at the tall roller coaster infront of my eyes in awe.."LETS RIDE THAT!!"  Everyone agreed except for Dokyeom and Mingyu since they have a fear of heights..

"Chaeyon-ah sit with me at front!" I asked Chaeyon as I got in the front "Im with Jihun babe..mianhae~" I nodded as Jeonghan Oppa sat beside me.."I'll sit with you.. " He smiled buckling his belt and you smiled back.

When we are the top I closed my eyes and held Jeonghans hand tightly as he did the same.. The roller coaster went down and it felt like as if my stomach got detached from my body and flew. I was laughing with Jeonghan whilst everyone was screaming especially Seungcheol Oppa. When it came to an end Me and Jeonghan when to the place where we get our photos.

When burst out laughing seeing their faces whilst me and him just looked fabulous..