𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

It landed on Mingyu.

The sooner that it landed on Mingyu the guys started teasing and cheering us on, I look torwards Wonwoo's direction and i spot him looking down he looked so tense as if he wanted to punch something..or worse someone.

I wouldn't blame him though Mingyu is his bestfriend and your bestfriend  making out with your ex-girlfriend  is kinda messed up..I just stood up and went to the closet dragging mingyu along with me so I'd get this over with..

Mingyu's P.o.v

I sat there shocked at what I just saw happend..the bottle landed on me so It means that I have to make ou- I mean kiss my bestfriends ex-girlfriend..I'd be fine with it if didn't  have to be Wonwoo's ex..I knew somehow that he still loved her after she left with just a 'sorry' and 'goodbye'

I snapped out of it as Naeun dragged me to the closet and they continued to lock the closet.

I was shocked at her actions, so I just stood there in awe has she really forgot about Wonwoo.

We sat down with silence filling up the closet.

"Naeun we don't  have t-" I was cut off when a pair of lips landed on mine..she really did that. For a moment I hesitated but for some reason her lips felt good..I sunk into the kiss, though I know that It's wrong but It felt nice until I felt water dripping on my face I opened my eyes to see Naeun with her eyes closed with tears dripping from her eyes..

I felt so bad..

I pulled out of the kiss as she slowly opened her eyes while wiping her tears off her face she looked at me with a confused face..

"Naeun..I told you we didn't  have too..", "But-.." I pulled her into my embrace..

It was silent until she spoke "Mingyu-ssi.." I hummed in response.

"I'm sorry"she pulled away from the hug as she rubbed the palms of her hands together, "you don't  have to be sorry for anything..It's just a game." She hugged me as she cried. "I still love Wonwoo.."her words made me smile..

End of Mingyu's P.o.v

5 minutes have passed and I thought of a way to fake the "making out" part good thing I wore lipstick..and luckily  i had my lipstick on me. I grabbed my lipstick from my pocket as I balled my hands into a fist and put lipstick on the side to mimick my lip smears..

"Mingyu come here" he arched his brow as he turned his head torwards me,"What are you gonna do?" Mingyu asked following my fist that i put on his face..not harshly though.. I dragged it a little so It would look like It was smeared.

"Oh my god Naeun your a genius!","shhh..keep it down" I shushed him as I continued to put a little more..

"Mingyu! Make moaning noises okay? I'll do the same since 7 minutes is almost over why not fake enjoying it?" I chuckled as he laughed with me as he started groaning and i moaned with little chuckles in between..

It was just 5 seconds until its over.."Mingyu get on top off me come on..Don't  question it lets just make it more believable" Mingyu agreed as he went ontop of me I'll admit I got fluttered seeing Mingyu's features up close made my heart flutter but we started chuckling  as the door slowly opened..

"WOAH,WOAH!!We said just kiss nothing further" Jeonghan asked everyone to close their eyes as me and Mingyu just laughed it off and high fived eachother..

I went back to Chaeyon as Chaeyon asked me a ton of questions as if she was interviewing  me..

"How did Mingyu feel???"I laughed at her question.."We faked It just like you and jihun but I'll admit we did kiss..It felt okay I guess but nothing more.."I sighed in relief. "B-but what about the lip smears??"," Those were my fists I showed her the lipstick  thats left on my fist.

Her mouth gaped wide open as I close it and chuckles "Omg you are a literal genius.." Chaeyon exclaims as I chuckled at her statement.

I turn to look at Wonwoo..he seemed to calm down I guess Mingyu told him..well they are best friends.

"Well since Its getting late and It is a friday why don't  you guys sleep over?" Mingyu sat down as he placed down the water and cups he was holding..the other including me all agreed to sleep over.