Draco Malfoy x reader

⚠️LIME ⚠️

You and Draco were on your last grade. Draco had the biggest crush on you and you had on him but either of you weren't going to do anything about it. You were scared to ruin your friendship.

"Hey guys let's play spin the bottle!" Blaise said in the Slytherin party. Slytherin was having a party since they won in quidditch. "That's a good idea." Theodore agreed. "I'm not playing some dumb game." Draco said. "C'mon Malfoy! Just play with us!" I said. "C'mon Y/N why are you playing with those idiots? Do you want to kiss some dumb person here?" Draco asked, clearly pissed out. He didn't want you to kiss anyone. "We'll  play without you then." Pansy said. "Fine I'll come." Draco said.

"O-oh it landed on you Y/N! Let's see who you have to kiss." Theodore winked. You were hoping to get Draco. Draco was hoping that too. He didn't want you to kiss anyone else. You span the bottle with shaking hands. It landed on Blaise. Then Draco left. "Wait Draco!" You said and ran to him. He took your hand and took you to his dorm room. He pinned you to the wall. "I'm tired of hiding this. Y/N I love you so much and I do not want to see you kissing any other guys." Draco said. "I- I love you too." You said. Draco looked at you up and down. Then he kissed you. You put your hands behind his neck and kissed him back. This leaved to a make out session. He slowly went down to your neck and made sure to leave hickeys there. "Draco what are you doing?" You asked. He lift his head up and kissed you. "I'm marking you so everybody knows you're mine." Draco said between the kisses. "I love you." Draco said tucking your hair behind your ear. "I love you too." You smiled. He kissed you gently on the cheek. "Can I be your boyfriend? I promise to love you forever. I'll buy you great gifts and I'll make time for you. I'll be the best boyfriend you will ever have." Draco said. "Obviously you can be my boyfriend." You smiled and kissed him again.

A/N : 375 words! I take requests! I hope you enjoyed. Goodbye for now! Love you guys!