Marcus Flint x reader

You and Marcus were dating for a year now.

You walked to the Slytherin common room and saw Marcus sitting alone on the couch. He looked very sad.

"Baby what's wrong?" You asked as you walked to sit on the couch next to him. "Gryffindors made fun of my teeth again." Marcus said sobbing a bit. Marcus was usually very mean guy but to you he was softest guy you have ever met. He never showed his emotions to no one except you. "Gryffindors suck. Don't mind them. Besides I like your teeth, I think they're unique." You said. "Really? You like my teeth?" Marcus asked turning his face to you. "Yes! I do!" You said smiling. Marcus pulled you closer and hugged you tightly. "I love you Y/N. So much. What would I do without you?" Marcus asked, kissing your forehead. "I love you too." You said. You left the hug and looked Marcus on his eyes, then his lips. Marcus took that as a sign and pulled you closer, kissing you deeply. You kissed back. You guys kept kissing until someone walked to the room.

"EW WTF!" Someone yelled. It was Draco Malfoy. "Shut up Malfoy!" Marcus yelled. "My poor eyes! I just wanted to ask about the quidditch practice!" Draco said, clearly grossed out. He was then 13 years old so it wasn't really a surprise that he was grossed out.

"I agree with him, get a room." Adrian Pucey said. He was on the seventh grade just like you and Marcus. "All right. We will." Marcus grinned and took you to his dorm.

He pushed you to the bed and kissed you gently. Then he laid down next to you and pulled you on his chest. He kissed your temple. "I love you so much." Marcus said, holding you tightly. "I love you too." You smiled

A/N : 311 words! If you want to leave a request, do it here. I'll do anything you want expect toxic ships (Harry x Dumbledore etc. are no no no.) I love you guys! See you in next chapter ;)