"I love you so much Hayes" i hear her wisper in my ear. 

"Aw i love you too," i say.  Then i remember something.  Is that her? No it couldnt be, but she looks just like me, like the girl version of me.  No there is no way, no way this is her. No possible way.  But what if it is her? Ok Hayes focus, I cant dwell on this thought. I must have given her a funny look because she gave me one back. Ok Hayes enough "whats your name?"

"Im Ali!" she says and i think no, thats not ur name, your name is Hailey, you have been told wrong your whole life. 

"Its great to meet you Ali" its a bit hard to call her Ali, but im still not sure that this is actually my long lost twin. "How long did you wait in line to meet me?" i ask trying to start a conversation with her and get my mind off of everything.

"Um about 7 hours i think?" she says and my mouth drops.  Damn she is dedicated. 

"I dont think i would wait in line that long unless it was to meet Ariana Grande, dang!" I say and she chuckles. "Well what kind of pose do you want to do for the picture?"

"Any is fine, you choose."

"Ok how about this." I say putting my arms around her and she puts hers around mine.  I try to keep it somewhat appropriate, like i dont want to do a stage kiss with her just in case she is my actuall sister.  We pose for the picture for a few seconds then i hug her one last time until she goes to meet the others and say goodbye. "See you in the crowd Ali!"

"Okie! bye Hayessss!" 

I am so confused. What if i just found my twin sister who was kidnapped when we were only 8 months old.  We have been looking for her forever, hoping she would be alive and in good health, and at the least bit safe.  If this is her, im glad that she is fine, considering that she seems like an average 14 year old.  Ok Hayes, focus, you have to get back to the fans, you have alot to get through before the event.  

* Ali's POV * 

Lindsay and I finish the meet and greet and head out to the room where the show is being held to get a spot right in front of the stage.  

"I cant believe we just met some of our favorite people!!!" Lindsay squeals.

"Holy shit, i know right, but something strange happened with Hayes." I say remembering our conversation.

"Huh?" Lindsay asks confused as i would think she would be.  

"I dont know he gave me a strange look like something was wrong."

"I bet he was thinking, 'what a rat standing in front of me, she hella ugly!'"

"LINDSAY!" i say while punching her arm jokingly.

"What just saying!" she says and we both start laughing.

* * * 

After about an hour and half of waiting in the ballroom for everybody else to pile in, the show finally starts.  Hayes comes out onto the stage first and begins whatever he was going to do for the show, I will say he definitely knows how to entertain people.  

* Hayes POV *

After all the meet and greets, i decide to call Nash and ask for his oppinion on everything that is going on.  

"Hey bro whats up!" Nash says.

"Nash i think i found Hailey."

"WHAT." He practically yells into the phone.

"I said i think i found Hailey." 

"I heard what u said u nut, where?"

"In San Francisco.  Nash she loooks almost identical to me.  She is practically the girl version of me. I dont know what to do!"