Successful! [8]

IronStrange Group-Chat

I HAVE SOMETHING
TO ANNOUNCE

MJ💕
It's literally
1AM??

Ned
What

I KNOW AND IM
SORRY FOR TEXTING EARLY.
OK, YOU GUYS PROMISE
NOT TO TELL ANYONE? BECAUSE
I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO
SAY ANYTHING.

MJ💕
I promise?

Ned
I promise!
We're good at
keeping secrets 😉

True

ALRIGHT

BIG REVEAL

NED DRUMROLL

Ned
Dododododododo

IRONSTRANGE IS OFFICIAL

MJ💕
AJSJSJDNISNFJSNCJD

Ned
FJEIJSJSNSHDJSJSB

HSJSJSJSBDBAJDHAKDBW

Ned
FINALLY

MJ💕
YESSSYSYSY THEY
ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER

Successful!

[Chapter 8]

Doctor Strange's POV

I've held Tony's genius ideas granted, I didn't think one of his ideas could lead to us dating, but that's a thing now. Not complaining. I've always eyed Stark. I never had hatred for the idea of spending an entire week with Tony. Sure I'm dramatic about it, but that's to ensure that Tony doesn't suspect I have feelings for him. Guess' I don't have to pretend anymore, which feels nice.

We finally obtained one night with each other in the sanctum, we managed to sneak in at 1AM, when Wong was asleep. We didn't get caught! It's also our last night in Hawaii, even though we're in New York for a few hours.

Tony and I settle down after a passionate session of kisses. We're quietly breathing to ourselves, laying beside each other on my bed. I turn to look at him, "Does the Avengers' tower have a lot of open space?" I ask.

He looks up at me, "Yeah, why? You wanna makeout in there?"

He knows me too well, I shrug, "If you insist. I was hoping we'd crank it up a notch."

"Mr. Doctor~" He hums, exploring my chest with his hands.

"Doctor Strange." I playfully correct. I whirl my fingers around, summoning a portal underneath us. We fall into a dark room, somewhere in the Avengers' tower.

I shove him up against the floor, not too hard though, I made sure of that. "I can hardly see your handsome face, Stark." I seductively whisper, looking around the room for a light.

"Yeahh, let me get that for you." Somebody says.

Wait.

That wasn't me.

And that wasn't Tony who said that.

The lights turn on, revealing the Avengers laying on the couches. Everyone is witnessing my half-naked self, towering over Tony on the floor. Rhodey crosses his arms, he was the one who turned on the lights.

Everyone began pounding us with unnecessary opinions:

"Agh! Seriously Tony!?" Bruce mutters.

"I can't believe you two chose to do it here." Rhodey says, he had a look of amusement.

"Get him Stephen!" Thor cheered on.

"Gross... get a room!" Natasha yells out.

"Oh- come on..." Clint covers his eyes.

"Tony, you like guys?" Steve questions. Of course he likes guys, dumbass. I figured it out quicker than you ever could.

"Obviously he does, Steve." Bucky says to Rogers.

"Wow, I did not expect you two to get together-" Sam says to us.

This is humiliating.

"Uhh... did I not get invited to the Avengers' sleepover?" Tony asks, trying to cover up the humiliation.

"We fell asleep during a long meeting." Thor explains, slowly blinking himself awake.

I get off of Tony, "Ah, sorry. We had no idea any of you were here." I tell everyone, I offer Tony my hand, we stand up together.

Rhodey shook his head, same smile as before, "Stank, we're going to hold this against you for now on."

Tony sheepishly smiles, "Yeah yeahh, guys get over it."

A flash of light sparks, Natasha took a photo of us. "I'm so posting this on the internet." She says, showing it to Clint, he approves of the picture.

"Delete that now." I demand with fear. "Too late."

This is an absolute disaster. Bruce approached us, "I thought you two hated each other?"

"Well clearly not." Tony was just as exhausted as me, according to his voice. "I think you guys will make an awesome couple." Thor assures while smacking his hands against our shoulders.

Tony and I back away from him, "Okay- we're leaving now. I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep." I tell everyone. "You did more than disturb us." Rhodey calmly says.

I quickly generate a portal, I walk in before anyone could say anything that'd humiliate us more. I tug Tony in, the portal closes.

We're in the mansion in Hawaii, we jump in the same bed. "What a mess." Tony exclaims while giggling. I shake my head, still devastated by the incident. "Yes, I don't think we'll get to have a night to ourselves anytime soon."

"That's fine..." He softly strokes my hair, making me want to fall asleep. "Goodnight Tony."

"Goodnight Stephen."

Time-Skip

Peter's POV

I yawn and reach for my camera, "Welcome back to my vlog. Today is our last day in Hawaii." I start to walk over to Mr. Stark's door.

"I'm going to wake up Mr. Stark, he's sleeping in." I quietly open the door, I face the camera on him.

"Mr. Stark, it's time to wake up." I say with a smile, looking into the camera.

Mr. Stark sits up... and then Stephen sits up from his bed. "I swear, this isn't what it looks like." Stephen frantically tries to say.

I immediately put my camera down, "WHAT THE F-"