Oops [3]

"Hey invisible lady, is Mr. Stark here?" I ask the A.I.

"Yes, Peter, he's in his bedroom." The door opens, "Thanks!"

I enter his room, "Hey Mr. Stark!"

Mr. Stark is looking under his bed, "Kid? How do you keep getting in here?" He asks while looking up. "The invisible lady opens the door for me." I tell him.

"Huh." He continues to do whatever he's doing. "I could've sworn I left my phone in here." He mumbles to himself, my face went red. I'm going to get into so much trouble whenever he finds out, hopefully he'll thank me because I'm doing it for a good reason!

"That's weird- so uh... I was wondering if you could do me a favor?" I ask him.

Mr. Stark stands up, "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you could meet me and Doctor Strange at a restaurant tomorrow? I have something important that I want to discuss with you two."

"Alright?"

Oops

[Chapter 3]

"Operation: Ironstrange!" I whisper, I point at Doctor Strange and Mr. Stark entering the restaurant. Ned, MJ, and I are in disguises sitting at another table, watching the two potential lovebirds.

"I might've bugged Mr. Stark's suit with a microphone." I give Ned and MJ earbuds, I have great hearing because of my powers, I don't need earbuds.

"Do you know when Peter is coming?" Tony asks while making his way to a table in front of us. Doctor Strange pulled out Tony's chair while asking, "No? Was he supposed to be here?"

"Did he not tell you?" Tony asks, not acknowledging the fact that Doctor Strange pulled out his chair for him! Is he that oblivious?

"No, I thought this was... never-mind. Why'd you ask me to dinner anyway?" Doctor Strange asks.

Mr. Stark tilts his head, "I didn't? I thought Peter asked you."

"What? You literally texted me, asking me if I wanted to have dinner with you, Stark."

"I think we're going to get caught." I whisper to my friends.

"Uh, that's impossible. I lost my phone two days ago." Tony says.

"You did? So you didn't send that text?" Doctor Strange asks.

"Nope."

"Then who did?"

After a moment of them not talking, Doctor Strange turned around, looking directly at me. "Run!" All of us run out of the restaurant.

"Shit, shit, shi-" A portal appeared in front of me, I ran right into Doctor Strange's sanctum.

"Explain, now." Doctor Strange demands with his arms crossed, Mr. Stark is standing beside him.

"I'm really sorry sir, it was a stupid prank." I lie.

Doctor Strange cocks an eyebrow at me, "You do realize how much time you made us waste? All for a stupid prank?" He takes a step closer to me, his voice is getting deeper with anger.

"I know- I'm so sorry, I won't do it ever again, I promise." I say in defeat, feeling intimidated by the angry wizard. I hear Mr. Stark sigh, "Strange, be nice, he's just a kid."

"He's old enough to understand that our time should not be meddled with." Doctor Strange says with a growl. He sighed while looking down, "Get out, kid."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir."

[Tony's POV]
Peter left.

"That was a bit harsh, don't ya think?" I question the wizard. He storms up the staircase, "What? Do you want to write an apology for him?" He retorts.

I'm surprised with how he's acting, I didn't think he'd get so aggravated over a dumb prank. I follow him with my hands behind my back, projecting a dumbfounded smile, "No, I just think that your reaction was unnecessary."

He stops walking and looks back at me, "Don't you feel violated? You're a busy man, surely you have a packed schedule."

I tilt my head with a smile, "I do, but it's important to have fun as well. The kid taught me that."

"Oh great." He takes a step down, leaning in closer to me. "You're not bonded with the kid, are you?" I ask him, closely studying his face.

He squints at me, "I try to be, but he always does something that botches my opinion."

"Why don't you do an activity with him? Get to know him better." I suggest.

He wasn't taking me seriously, "Like what? Take him to Legoland?" He uses his magic to teleport us on chairs in another room.

I glare at him, "Okay, no. Seriously? Take him to a carnival or a bar."

"Sweetie, he's not twenty-one." Strange says in a patronizing tone. My cheeks reddened at him calling me 'Sweetie.'

"You get my point. Now, either you're going to arrange something between you two, or I'll do it myself."

He took my words into consideration. I highly doubt he wants me choosing the activities.

"Fine. I'll do it."