Hawaii [4]

Today sucked... I tried to get Doctor Strange and Mr. Stark together, instead I made it worse. I was hoping they'd get together, they'd be good lovers. In science, opposites attract, and they're completely opposite from each other.

I roll to the other side of my bed. "Parker." I hear someone say, which startled me. I sat up and looked to my side, Doctor Strange is standing in my room! He's wearing... tourist looking clothes? A flower light jacket that's unbuttoned, with no shirt under, white shorts and dad sandals.

"Woah, what are you...?"

"Pack your things, we're going to Hawaii." He says with a slow eye roll.

I stare at him for a few seconds, processing what he told me, "Why..?"

"Don't ask questions, if you do, I'll cancel the trip." He walked out of my room. I reach out for my phone on my nightstand.

Operation: Ironstrange (Group-chat)

I'M GOING
TO HAWAII WITH
DOCTOR STRANGE

MJ💕
WHAT?

Ned
Will Tony be there?😏

I DON'T KNOW,
HE WASN'T SPECIFIC

MJ💕
When are you going?

LIKE RIGHT NOW

MJ💕
OH

Ned
DUDEEE

DUDEEEEEE
I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS,
I DIDN'T KNOW IF HE
LIKED ME

MJ💕
Clearly he does, he
wants to spend time with
you

Yeah but he always
says I'm annoying

Ned
He's not wrong

😐

"Parker, are you packing your things?" Doctor Strange yells out.

"Shit. Uh, yes! Hold on!"

Hawaii

[Chapter 4]

"So uh..." I drag my suitcases into the living room, Doctor Strange is sitting on the couch, reading a magazine about AC/DC.

I continue, "Wh-Why are we going to Hawaii?"

"I told you-" He closes his magazine, "-Don't ask questions."

"Yeah. It'll ruin the fun." Mr. Stark says, walking out of a portal Doctor Strange had made. "You're coming too?" I question.

"Of course." Mr. Stark is wearing a similar outfit to Doctor Strange's, but he's wearing more expensive clothing, with his iconic glasses.

He gestures at the portal, which I just realized is an opening to a resort in Hawaii. "What am I going to tell May?" I ask the two.

"We've already talked with her." Doctor Strange walks into the portal, the magazine is in between his armpit. Mr. Stark follows him, I do too.

"This whole mansion belongs to Tony, make yourself at home. We're staying here for a week."

The place is enormous! There's windows all over, this is unnecessary for 3 people, then again it's Mr. Stark who owns this place.

"This is crazy...! Thank you so much, Mr. Stark and sir."

Doctor Strange and Mr. Stark exchange grins. "No need for 'sir,' call me Stephen."

I look at him in the eyes, he's being serious. He's actually being nice to me. "Okay, Stephen." I say with a small smile.

The corners of his lips lift up, revealing a smile he's trying to force down. He looks down, "Alright, kid. According to Tony, your room is upstairs, go ahead and unpack your things." Stephen softly tells me.

I nod and look at Mr. Stark and Stephen, "Thank you guys." I walk off.

[Stephen's POV]

"He's a good kid." I intentionally say to myself, it was loud enough for Tony to hear.

"That's what I've been saying! 'Oh Tony, he's such a troublemaker.' Or 'Tony, why the hell do you like him? He's a waste of time.' I knew you'd come to your senses! Point one to me!" He sits down as he annoyingly brags about himself.

I sit beside him, on the large white couch. I scoff at him, "You're an absolute douchebag, you know that right?"

Tony crosses his arms, slanting his body toward me. "You tell me that a lot. You should add more words to your vocabulary."

I shove him away as we both giggle, "I don't want to hear it."

A long sigh lips from Tony's mouth, we stare off into silence. "Do you think Peter remembers what happened on the flying donut?" Tony randomly asks.

I glance at him, "Hm. I don't know. It's been awhile."

"Huh." Tony rolls his head back, "Why did we do that?"

"Tony, we were in a stressful situation that triggered impulsive actions." Silly Stark, he's one for asking odd questions.

"Yeah, you're right. I don't know why I bothered asking."

"No, no, it's fine." I assure.

"But... just to clarify, that meant nothing, right?"

Here we go again, his weird questions. I laugh as I respond, "Right. I don't think of you in that way."

"Ah... good, that's good."

Unfortunately, as somebody who's senses are enhanced, I can sense an intense awkward energy with Tony, which is making me uncomfortable. I stand up, "I'm going to locate my room."

"About that..." I stop walking as Tony spoke. I turn around, "Hm?"

"We're sharing a room together."