Chapter 2~ room 326

Traffic is a bitch!
I mean why can't certain idiots understand that they can't do certain things because those certain things fuck up everyone else's plans and make them late for work which will cause yet another rant from their boss and possibly get fired.
My handbag banged against my waits as I rushed down the hall to collect my dress, my heels clanking along the crisp white tiles and the sound echos off the dark chocolate walls.
I finally reach the laundrette, collect my dress then head to the ladies staff changing room and quickly slid the dress on.
None of the girls seemed to be here yet.
Or they've already started and I'm later then I thought I was.
I try to sneak past the bosses office to collect my equipment when suddenly the screeches of many of the maids dance inside my ear lobes.
"But sir you can't possibly do this! We have homes and families to take care of!" I hear Eliza scream.
What the hell is going on!
I push the bosses tinted glass doors open and see every one of the work maids shooting unimpressed expressions at a very stern looking boss.
"What's going on?" I whisper to Amanda, one of the workers that has been working here for years.
"Boss has changed our pay to eleven bucks an hour," she whispers back.
Well this just fucked up my morning worse then it already was.
"Sir you can't possibly do this!" I yell at him and walk closer to his desk.
"Sorry Amelia, what's done is done, you either get another job or quit," he explains sternly.
"Sir her name is actually Baby," Eliza pipes in.
"Baby?" He asks with complete disgust in his voice.
"Excuse me you sick, horrible man, I may be one of your employees but you have no right to abuse my name in such a way!" I yell at him. He stands up and slams his hands on his desk.
"You listen to me, Amelia! You either live with what you get or you quit!" He explains.
I look away from him in compete disgust, knowing that there isn't just a job waiting out there for me. He sits back in his chair.
"That's what I though. Now everyone that's enough for today, get out of my office," he orders sternly.
We all mumble under our breath as we walk out of the room.
Many of the girls head to work but a couple, including me, stay in the changing rooms.
I sit down on the bench and try to run my fingers through my tight bun.
"Apparently Bianca and Tegan decided to quit," Amanda explains and sits down beside me.
"Of course Bianca would quit, she's as weak as a foam foundation!" Eliza spat and sat beside me. Amanda tapped her slender fingers on her knees. Amanda had lovely long black hair, was of a dark complexion, tall and had a large bust.
"Well I do have an idea for more money...," Amanda explained hesitantly.
"What?" I asked "because I'm up for anything".
I giant smile grew on Amanda's face.
~~~
We walk out of the equipment room and head down the hall and up stairs to the lobby.
"So what's the plan?" Eliza asked and rushed beside Amanda.
"You'll see when we get there... You may not like it... But you'll see," a grin grew on Amanda's face. Eliza looked at me worriedly.
We finally reached the rooms and Amanda flaunted up three flights of stairs and walked twenty six rooms down.
She then turned to us.
"Whatever you do, don't freak out too much, this only started a week ago," Amanda explained.
Oh god.
What is this?
Like animal fighting?
Or maybe it's gambling?
Wait... Maybe Amanda deals drugs!
Or maybe she makes her own alcohol!
She unties her bun and directs us to do the same. I untie my bun and let my hair fall past my shoulders.
Maybe it's a dress code?
Or maybe they think we might be hiding some spy device inside our hair?
Suddenly Amanda knocks eight times on the door, the last three knocks split from the others.
"Hello, it's the secret service," Amanda whispers seductively.
I turn to Eliza.
Something had finally dawned on her.
I could tell as a white tinge grew to her face like a ghost then escaped from her a little while after.
'What?!' I mouth to her.
She doesn't answer then follows Amanda in.
Well it's time to go in and see what's actually happening.
I hesitantly follow Eliza in.
Amanda sits down on the couch in front of a built up, of dark complexion man, smoking a cigarette. Beside him is a less built up man, of a more lighter complexion, with a bottle of rum in his hand. He still seemed sober but it probably wouldn't last too long.
"Hey sweetie, who are your friends?" The man with the darker complexion asks.
"Hey Mikey, this is Eliza and this is Baby," she explains, crossing her legs with a smile planted on her face.
"Baby... That's a cute name," the man with the lighter complexion smiles at me. I relax and smile at him back.
"And you are...?" I ask with a smile.
"I'm Will," he smirks at me then turns to Amanda. Amanda smiles at him like she's giving him permission to do something. He then turns back to me.
"So, Baby, could I possibly borrow you for a bit?" Will asks me.
I look over to Amanda who smiles at me. I can't read what her smile means. I then turn back to Will.
"Ummm... Will, can I borrow Baby for a quick second?" She asked seductively. Will gestures for her to go ahead and Amanda hops up and walks away from us. I then follow her.
"Baby, whatever he wants just do it, he'll pay you more," she explained with a resuming smile. I nod uneasily as she walks back.
I then follow her and look at Will who hops up and waits for my response.
"Sure," I smile.
He smiles back then holds my hand, gently pulling me towards a bedroom.