Chapter 1~ the clean one thousand bucks

I slam the maid trolley into the next room, close the door and begin to wipe down the glass bench violently, furrowing my eyebrows and rub harder at the glass ringlets left after long nights of drinking alcohol.
What's gotten me so angry, you ask?
Wait let me rephrase that.
What HASN'T gotten me so angry?
Today has been such a shit day. This morning a got a visit from my rent collector at my apartments. I promised him that I'll pay on my three weeks debt as soon as I get the money... Maybe I can pay some of it off by giving him blowjobs... Anyway my car is being a total jackass and was playing up on the highway to work. I spent TWO hours trying to get service to fix my car! I was late for work and the boss said if this happens ONE more time them I'm fired... My life is so fucked up and EVERY time I try to piece it together, the puzzle falls apart again.
"Baby you really should be more careful with the equipment or you'll get into more shit them you already are," Eliza, my work mate and one of my closest friends reasoned with me worriedly.
Let me fill you in.
My name is Abigail but everyone calls me Baby... Don't ask me why, I have no clue... Many people do it because they hear other people say it and now it's just the name I use.
"Sorry Eliza," I sighed and rubbed a little more gently, pushing the cart aside and winced as I found yet another used condom on the shaggy rug placed on the old floor boards.
I scrunched up my nose as I picked it up with two fingers and raced to chuck it in the trash.
I stand up straight, place my hands on my hips and look around at the room with bottles everywhere, messy sheets and wrappers, mostly ones of condoms, flung around the room.
Mr Jenson was always a man of long, sweet sex and impeccable taste in 1960-2015 liquor imported from other countries.
I do a race around the room and find six liquor bottles, all hidden in places like the shower and bed frame.
"Six bottles," I sigh and chuck them in the trash.
"That's 32 bottles in the last four and a half months... I new record for him," Eliza snickered slightly and changed the sheets on the bed.
I smirk and begin to wipe down the shower and bench top, mop the floor then change supplies and the towels.
"How much sex do you think Mr Jenson has a week?" Eliza asked and began picking up wrappers near the fire place and cabinets.
"Probably, like, maybe eight... He usually spends two nights drinking and a lot of time in rooms with strippers and such," I huff and finish off the bathroom before checking the room once over and restocking the tiny fridge.
"He's like thirty nine... Do you think he's any good?" She asked and packed up the equipment.
"If he was shit I doubt they would come back," I explain to Eliza and walk out of the room with the trolley. She smirks to herself and swings a tie around her finger.
"He always seems to leave stuff behind though...," she sighed and folded it onto the bottom self before we reached the next door. The handle on the door had a sock on it and slight moans could be heard. I smirk to Eliza and knock on the door.
"Excuse me Mr Agenti but we have to clean your room," I explain in a sweet voice as Eliza tries to silence her snickering beside me.
"Come back later ladies!" He moaned as we giggled off to the next door.
"We should've just walked in on him," Eliza muffled through snickers. We knock on the next door, not hearing a response, and walk in. As we walk in I notice a wide, dark skinned man sitting in one of the comfy chairs.
"Hey ladies," the man smiles and twirls a cigarette in his fingers.
"Hey Teddy," Eliza and I cooed together.
Teddy's actual name is Wilson but he's super cuddly so we call him Teddy. We begin to walk around the room, change the sheets and supplies, empty the bin and do a quick wipe down.
"Well Teddy your clean as always," I sigh with a smiled and chuck a cleaning cloth between my hands. Eliza grabs the trolley and glides to the next room as Teddy gives his full hearted laugh.
"So how's life treating you Baby?" He asked in his smooth voice.
"Not too well Teddy, I might get kicked out of my apartment, lose my job and my car is probably gonna break down soon," I sigh and sit down beside him. He smiles and reaches into the pocket of his dress jacket, then chucks a wad of cash to me that adds up to one thousand dollars.
"Are you serious Teddy?" I squeal loudly and stand up.
"I'm deadly serious just don't tell Eliza," he laughed "and Baby if you need anything else just come to me,".
I smile and kiss his cheek then race for the door.
"Thank you Teddy I promise to pay you back somehow!" I yell and close the door.
~~~
The minute I get back home I pay my rent collector the six hundred bucks he needed and spend three hundred on getting my car fixed. I then spend the last hundred on basic supplies like soap, food and toothpaste.
I get home around seven at night and chuck my keys in the dish then turn the lights on as Pocky comes running up to me. Pocky is my little dog that I bought before he was going to get put down. He's just a basic dog with a lot of love to give.
"Hey Pocky!" I coo as I pick him up and he licks my cheek.
I feed Pocky and wait till he finishes before a take a shower and head to bed.