◦༻ 19...Nothing A Kiss Can't Fix

Start from the beginning

He let go of Mu Qing and was about to go grab his hat when he was suddenly pulled behind Mu Qing, his face hidden from the person in front of Mu Qing.

"Who you got there General Xuan Chen?" A teasing voice asked.

The person who's going to take you to your death bitch

"...a criminal, I'll be taking them to my palace for-"

"Oh but she's so pretty, it would be quite rude to ruin a lady's reputation like that wouldn't it?"

"..."

"..."

Ex-fucking-cuse me?

Y/n desperately wanted to jump out from behind Mu Qing and beat the ever-loving shit out of this other martial god, but Mu Qing tightened his grip on Y/n's wrist in a way of saying 'don't you dare'.

"Well? Are you going to let me take a look at the pretty face?" The man teased as he tried to steal a peak, dancing around Mu Qing while Mu Qing glared at him with killing intent.

That's it!

Y/n tugged his arm away quickly and shoved Pei Ming into the wall, he wasn't about to be the plot holder that the two attractive men of the novel fight over! That was just some bullshit.

Pei Ming cursed as his head banged against the stone wall and Mu Qing could only fall still, not knowing what to do. After all this was death he was dealing with, literally, why would he dare to go against death's decisions and make him angry? That's the straight forward way to end up face to face with Hua Cheng in the ghost city! Imagine explaining to Hua Cheng that the reason there was a god in his city is because the god's ass was flipped like some pizza by Death?!

Y/n summoned his hat into his hand and roughly shoved it onto his head; covering his identity.

"Hey! You can't just assault a heavenly official! That's a crime!" Pei Ming yelled, as he stormed towards the 'young woman'.

"Oh fuck off," Y/n replied with a sharp tongue.

Pei Ming stopped for a moment.

Who did this voice belong to? He had definitely heard it before. It hadn't been too long, a month at most; since he had heard it.

Who?

But before he could stop and question this girl, she had long since disappeared; making him automatically turn to Mu Qing.

"Who. Is. She."

"It's not even a she."

───༻ ❍ ༺───

Y/n's chest visibly heaved up and down as he sped through the ruins that he just so happened to come across.

He didn't want to deal with any of this anymore.

Even if he still did transmigrate, he wouldn't have to deal with all the main characters bullshit if Da Hong didn't take that stupid deal. Yet, Y/n couldn't be completely mad at him, as he had taken a deal associated with death as well. By the same exact person too.