Chapter 10

Christmas Day 

25th December 2021

Our first Christmas together as a family. Grace is 6 months now and has started trying to crawl. She also tries to talk but it only comes out in funny sounds. Josh has talked about having another child but I told him we should wait until Grace is at least 2. I still talk to everyone from the England team and they are all coming over to my house for a lovely Christmas dinner I have already started preparing.

 It's 7am in the mount house and Josh and Grace are already awake and watching telly in the living room. The turkey and potatoes were in the oven so I started decorating the table. 

We decided to have Christmas dinner at my house because it's the biggest and because Josh, Grace and I haven't seen everyone for a while

We decided to have Christmas dinner at my house because it's the biggest and because Josh, Grace and I haven't seen everyone for a while. I had to do lots of cooking because I wasn't just cooking for the footballers, I was cooking for their wives, kids and family. Josh even had to pull out another dining table that is very long so we could fit everyone. 

After the busy day was finished we had some cuddles and fell asleep easily.