Chapter 7

It's the day Lola leaves and Jack comes to pick her up. Josh hears the doorbell and goes to answer it with Lola and her suitcase next to him.

Jack- Hey Josh how was she! He asks whilst hugging Lola.

Josh-  She was amazing!

Lola- Daddy you wont believe how many toys Aunty Y/N and Uncle Josh bought me! 

Jack- You guys really shouldn't have! Is Y/N in?

Josh- Yeah but she isn't feeling too good today.

Jack: Okay well tell her I said thanks please .

Josh- I will bye jack bye lola!

J&L- Byeeee! 

They left and Josh went straight back up to you.

You- Hey baby I think I might be pregnant we have to take a test!

Josh- Oh my god yes I will go to the store right now! 

You- No need baby I have tests here! 

Josh- Oh my god okay so go and take the test and then we will wait a few minutes and then turn it over.

You- Okay. You take the test then wait three minutes then you and Josh go to flip it over and see this: 

 You take the test then wait three minutes then you and Josh go to flip it over and see this: 

You- Oh my god baby we're gonna be parents! We have to surprise Mase and my dad first though!

Josh- Good idea!

You make this:

You drive to your dads house first because Mason was out

You- Hey dad I have a surprise for you!

Phil- OOOO what is it?

You- Open the box...

Phil- Okaayy! 

He opens the box.

Phil- Oh my god no way your pregnant! OMG my baby is growing up too fast! He gives you a massive hug. 

You- Sorry dad but we have to go! 

Phil- Okayy byeee! 

You- Byeee! Next it was time to surprise Mason. You go to his door and knock. He opens it immediately.

Mason- Hey Y/N hey son! 

You- Hey we have got a surprise for you just open the box!

He opens it and sheds a tear. 

Mason- No way your pregnant! Oh my god your going to be parents! 

You- Yeah but we have to go now byee!

You guys leave. 

                                                   Skip 9 months 

Your due any day now. None of the England boys know about the baby other then Phil and Mason. You are chilling in your room with Josh when you feel a sharp pain.

You- Bab- OWWWWW! 

Josh- What's wrong!!

You- I think the baby is coming!

Josh- OMG we have to get to the hospital!

You- No time I can feel the head! Call the midwife and tell her to come and call our dads!

Josh- Okay Okay!!

You was sitting on your bed with no bottoms on pushing the baby. It came out as soon as the midwife arrived!  You hear crying then you see your midwife carrying your newborn girl! You breastfeed her then she falls asleep and you have a shower before the dads arrive. You get all cleaned up and you put the sheets in the wash because they had blood on them and you put fresh sheets on. Your babygirls name is Grace May Mount. May was your grandmother (phils mum) middle name. She wakes up and you wipe all the blood of her with a baby wipe like the midwife told you to. After you hear the doorbell and Josh opens it and sees Mason and Phil. 

Josh- She's in our bedroom.

They run up the stairs and into the room where you were holding your baby.

P&M- OMG she's adorable!

Phil- Whats her name? 

You- Grace May Mount.

Mason- Get in another Mount! You laugh and they hold her a bit.

You- I realized I never told the England team I was pregnant can we go and see them?

Mason- Sure!

You all take your own cars.

636 Words