Chapter 4

You woke up and did your morning routine and waited for a cab that disney sends to come and pick you up. Your dad already left for training so you were home alone. The cab arrived and half an hour later you arrived. You started working until you had to sing can you feel the love tonight.

Whilst singing it you started to think about Josh and how you want to grow old with him and get married and start a family. After you finished you can't stop thinking about Josh.

                                                                      Skip 4 years

You are now 17 turning 18 and Josh is 18. The Lion King dropped and you have done many more voices for disney. You keep getting more famous everyday and you have paparazzi following you 24/7. Your dad still plays football and you do to but not as much. You still love Josh like you did when you where 13 maybe even more. You are turning 18 in a few days and you have put an offer down for a house you just have to wait for a few days until your 18 so you can do all the legal things. You have extreme baby fever and Grealish now has a girlfriend Ella and a daughter who's name is Lola. You really want a baby but your friends keep telling you not to. You always look after Lola when Jack and Ella are on dates. Josh still lives with Mason.

                                                                        Skip 3 days

It's your 18th birthday and you have sorted out the house. Your dad doesn't know you have bought the house so you are going to tell him tomorrow. You just party the whole day and open presents. Josh bought you a car which was your dream car. Your dad bought you a puppy and it was just the best day ever. It's the next day and your going to tell your dad about the house. It wasn't far from his house as you know you would miss him too much if you moved far away.

You- Dad can I talk to you?

Phil- Yeah sure honey are you okay?

You- Yeah but I kind of bought a house...

Phil- Oh My Gosh honey I'm so proud and happy for you but I'm gonna miss my baby soo much!

You- I will miss you to and I'm leaving today! 

Phil- Oh I will miss you soo much!

You- Yeah- He gives you a long hug and you can feel a tear on your head. 

Phil- Oh my little baby girl is growing up too fast! But you will always have the keys for this house just incase! 

You- Yes dad haha well I have one box left to take and then I'm leaving! 

Phil- Okay darling call me as soon as you get there bye.

You- Bye dad. You shed one tear then go to your room and go and get the last box then leave. You look at the house one last time then you leave. You arrive at your new house:

 You arrive at your new house:

You think to yourself this is your chance with Josh. You ring Josh.

You- Hey Josh can yo meet me at the park?

Josh- Yeah I'll meet you in 5. 

You get ready and go to meet him. 

You- Hey Josh I know this is a really serious question but will you move in with me cause I'm deadly in love with you!

Josh- I-i Y/N I'm deadly in love with you too but is Phil fine with it?

You- Oh I don't live with my dad anymore I bought my own house!

Josh- Well then heck yeah I will move in with you and can I ask you something?

You- Yeah sure!

Josh- Y/N FODEN will you be my girlfriend?

You- OMG YES JOSH! You look into his eyes and kiss him. He kisses you back. You drive him to your house and he decides to stay the night in your room. 

You guys cuddle for a bit and you message your dad telling him you arrived safe and that Josh was moving in with you and he was really happy for you

You guys cuddle for a bit and you message your dad telling him you arrived safe and that Josh was moving in with you and he was really happy for you. Josh tells Mason he's gonna move in with you and Mason says it's fine and he will drop Josh's things around tomorrow. You watch a few movies with Josh and you fall asleep.

749 Words