Chapter 2

You  walk to your house with Josh and as soon as you get in you run upstairs to your room and get changed into some comfy pajamas. You go back downstairs and you start making late lunch whilst talking to josh (your a really good cook btw). You finished making pasta and gave him some and left some for yours and josh's dads as they would be back soon. You started eating lunch with josh. You were talking when he just stops and stares at you. He kisses you but you pull back straight away.

You- What the hell josh! We have been bestfriends our whole life and we're only 13 and 14.

Josh- I'm sorry but I can't keep this from you anymore! Y/N I LOVE YOU!

You just stared at him in shock until you hear Mason and Phil cars pull up.

You- We will talk about this later just act normal.

This is the house by the way:

Mason and Phil walk in the house 2 seconds later.

Mason: OOOOO I SMELL FOOOOOOOD! 

You- Yeah I left you and dad some in the kitchen.

Mason- Thanks Y/N I'm starvingggg!

Phil- Yeah thanks  sweetie.

They both ate and talked for a bit then Mason and Josh had to go. When they left you ran up to your room without saying anything and your dad knew something was up. You ran up to your room and shut the door. You were trying hard to forget the kiss but it wasn't working. Phil came up to your room because he knew something was up cause you never act like this. 

Phil- Hunny let me in.

You go up to the door half day dreaming and open it for him. This is your room and en-suite :

 This is your room and en-suite :

He walks in and you just sit on your bed day dreaming

He walks in and you just sit on your bed day dreaming. As soon as you snap out of it you don't say anything to your dad and just sit there quietly.

Phil- Right what happened?!

You- Nothing. 

Phil- I know something is up you never act like this.

You- Act like what.

Phil- I don't know like moody. What happened with you and josh?

You- Nothing happened.

Phil- Mhm sure because when we normally come in you guys are always laughing and today you couldn't even look at him. 

You- Nothing happened can you just leave it! He looked at you shocked because you've never  snapped at him before he just left without saying anything. As soon as he leaves you locked your bedroom door and just watched netflix. Whilst you were watching netflix Phil was messaging Mason. 

Phil- Hey mase is there something up with josh?

Mason- Yeah when we got back he was in a mood and just shouted at me when I asked him what was wrong why you asking?

Phil- Hmm that's weird cause Y/N was the same. I wonder what's up with them two. 

Mason- Idk bro but I'm tired so I'm gonna head to bed. Night. 

Phil- Night bro.

562 Words