Chapter 8

You buckle her up in her car seat and Josh comes in your car with you. You arrive at the training grounds and all the old memories started coming back. You missed football so much but you had a baby now. You walked in and you could hear the boys on the field. You were carrying grace with a blanket over your shoulder and Josh was next to you. Mason and Phil were in the changing room as they decided to practise today. You walked out onto the field were all the boys were except from Mason and Phil because they were still changing.

You- Hellooooooo everyoneeeeee! Everyone turns around and sees you and runs up to you.

Jordan P- Who's baby is that?

You- Mineeeeee!

Harry K- NO WAY!

You- Yes way!

Jack- Who's the dad?

You- Josh.

Jack- Damn and I remember when I used to tease you to about getting married and having kids.

Lola- Auntyyyyy Y/N! She shouts while running to you. You and Lola have a really close bond she like another daughter to you. 

You- Heyyy Lolaaa! You give Grace to Josh and hug Lola.

Lola- Is that your little baby?

You- Mhm.

Lola- Will you stop loving and looking after me? She says with tears in her eyes. 

You- Noooo of course not! I will still love you! You say chuckling because you thought it was cute and funny.

You- Is anyone else hungry? Btw your dad and Mason are here now.

Everyone- Yeahhh!

Jordan p- I'M STARVING!!!

You- Okay I will go get Mcdonalds and Josh your going to have to come with me because the order is huge!

Josh- Okay lets go!

You- Wait Lola do you want to come to?

Lola- Yesss daddy can I go with aunty Y/N pleaseeee?

Jack- Sure!

Josh holds Grace and Lola holds your hand. You get to the car and you buckle Grace in her carseat and you buckle Lola into hers. You always have the carseat in your car for Lola just in case. You get to Mcdonalds and you go in with Lola . You order the 3 lions meal that Mcdonalds have on their menu and you order Lola a kids happy meal. You get it and pay for it all then go back to the car. You put the food in the boot and buckle Lola back in. You guys get back to the training grounds and before Josh parked up you quickly fed Grace. You give Grace to Josh in her carseat  and Lola holds your hand whilst you get the food out. You go in and see all the boys are in the lounging  room. You give them all their food and give Lola her happy meal. You put Grace on the floor in her carseat carrier whilst you all eat. You all eat and you decide it was time for you, Josh and Grace to leave. You pick Graces carseat up and Josh gets up to.

You- We're gonna leave now!

Everyone- Byeee Y/N!

Lola- Byeee aunty Y/N! You get in the car and this time Josh sits in the back with Grace and you drive home. Once you get home you go to her nursery:

You sit in the chair and breastfeed her then get her changed into her pajamas

You sit in the chair and breastfeed her then get her changed into her pajamas. You put her to sleep then go to your room where Josh is. You guys cuddle for a while then you do your night routine then you go to bed. 

589 Words