Chapter 3

You woke up the next day and you were still in a bad mood from yesterday. You went to the bathroom and realize you've started your period (Not your first ever one). 

You- Ughhh! You have a shower and do the rest of your morning routine. You packed your bag and went to watch your dad train. This time you didn't ask Josh to come with you. You got to the training grounds and scanned your card. You went to the gym cause that's where the boys were today.

You- Hi everyone. You say in a dull tone which caught all the boys attention because you're normally really energetic.

Jack- Hey Y/N where's your significant other? 

You- If you mean Josh we didn't walk together.

Jack- How comes you have come with Josh everyday since you were a baby.

You- No reason. You walk away and sit in the chair in the corner of the room. Just then Josh walks in and says hi to everyone and sits in the chair that's on the other side of the room. You can feel all the boys looking at you guys because he normally moves the chair next to you so he can talk to you. The boys carry on training whilst you and Josh sit in silence whilst going on your phone. You get a phone call from disney so you leave the room to answer it (Btw you do the voice of elsa so your really famous and your not famous just because of your dad). The boys watched you leaving and Josh was staring at your ass. Jordan Pickford saw him.

Jordan P- I think I've realized what's going on with them two. 

Saka- Tell us because they are never like this. 

Jordan P- Josh has a crush on Y/N!

Josh- N-no I don't.

Jordan P- So why were you staring at her ass whilst she was walking out?

Josh- I- i-

Phil- So that's why she was acting weird yesterday! You told her you liked her didn't you?

Josh- Ugh yeah I did.

Mason- What else did you do because we know Y/N she wouldn't act weird just because you told her you liked her?

Josh-  I- I kissed her.

Just as he finished that you walked in.

You- Dad I'm not gonna be here tomorrow. 

Phil- Why didn't you tell me he kissed  you- You know what nevermind this is a conversation for later so why won't you be here tomorrow?

You- Disney asked me if I could do the voice for Nala in the Lion King.

Phil- Okay.

You- Oh yeah and Gareth told me to tell everyone they can leave now.

Everyone starts getting everything ready to leave. You walk over to Josh.

You- Why did you tell everyone?!

Josh- They were on my case and mine and your dad pretty much guessed what happened.

You- K well I'm going now so bye.

Josh- Bye.

You get in the car with your dad and it was silent the whole journey back. As soon as you get back you run to your room and Phil follows you.

Phil- Why didn't you tell me he kissed you?

You- 1. If you found out right then and there you would've probably drove to his and Masons house and punched him. 2. It's weird telling your dad things like that and it's not like any of you guys have girlfriends I can tell..

Phil- First of yeah I probably would've punched him. Second that's wrong I think Grealish is seeing someone.

You- WHY DIDN'T HE TELL MEEEE!!!!! Phil then guessed you were on your period.

Phil- Hey chill he might tell you on Tuesday when your back at training.

You- Good point but I'm going to sleep now so bye goodnighttt.

Phil- Goodnight darling. He left and shut your door.

631 Words