"DONT WANNA PRETEND WITCHU," he grabbed my chin "IM TALKING ENDYA"

bae i never seen you like this. let's not get you drunk ever again.

"YOU SO DIFFERENT BAE," he tried to step on the table but i popped his leg.

"amiri please sit down," i groaned throwing my head back.

he hovered over me and placed his arms on each side of me gripping the couch.

"SHE FINE TOO BUT I WANT YOU," he yelled in my ear "I WANT YOU BAE"

who fine?

"kasani move before i slap yo ass sober," i placed my hands on his chest in attempt to push him away.

"why you so mad mama," he kissed my neck.

"ew bitch go to yo room" bryson groaned.

the song changed once again and i was currently rethinking my entire existence. kasani was the worst drunk ever. now i see why he doesn't get drunk.

"i know you nastyyyy," kasani sung in my ear.

he wanna be durk so bad. i'm endya not india hun.

"you can't take it i'm not in yettttt," he stuck his hand up my shirt.

"KASANI," i yelled popping his hand.

i just know this nigga not pouting. big ass fucking kid.

"imma cry cause why you just hit me stinkalink," he sniffled.

now he's crying. like full blown tears coming out. what the actual fuck?

"bro kasani take yo drunk ass to yo room," bryson came over in attempt to grab him.

"bryson i love you bro," kasani sniffled throwing his arm around bryson shoulder.

"i love you too," he rolled his eyes.

"AMARA," he yelled "i ain't forget about about you i love you sister"

"i love you too brother," her drunk ass laughed.

"ENDYA BAE," he yelled.

"kasani i'm literally directly next to you," i mugged him.

"i-," he burped "you know what it is," he kissed my lips before bryson took him upstairs.

yeah you better not say that dumb ass shit. wait did he just burp and kiss me—.

we made our way upstairs and went into the room. i took off my clothes and attempted to take off kasani's.

"endya y-you trynna seduce me," he smirked.

"why would i wanna seduce a drunk man," i questioned as i finally got his shirt off the reaches to unbuckle his belt.

i got his pants down ignoring the erection in his boxers.

"c'monnnnn mama," he groaned trying to stick his hand in the spandex shorts i had on.

"kasani please shut the fuck up seriously. you pissing me off so hard right now. in a second imma go to another room." i pushed him and went into the bathroom.