Chapter 4 ~ Gotham's new protectors

Dick is locked into black leather cuffs that are hanging from the ceiling with thick chains, his feet barely touching the floor. His ankles are locked together with the same black leather cuffs as the night before, and a rope is tied tightly above and below his knees. A red silk cloth is tied around his eyes as a blindfold, hiding his identity from all of Jason's followers that are present in the main room of the safehouse where Dick is restrained. A black leather muzzle covers the lower half of his face and chin, the two straps are secured behind his neck and the back of his head to keep the pillow-like stuffer gag that's connected to the muzzle locked in his mouth.

"Stop struggling Dickie. I know you don't like this, but I can't have my accomplices thinking I'm going soft on you. Look, I promised you that if you were a good boy today, I would take you on patrol tonight, so either you stop struggling now or I will make sure you won't go outside for a long time." Jason whispered in Dick's ear with a threatening voice and Dick slowed down his struggles.

"You look really pretty like this, I would love to keep you like this forever. Safely restrained so you won't be hurt by anything, tucked away from all the evil of this world. I would do it if you let me but I know you would never accept a life like that." Jason said as he let his hand trace the muzzle that is locked to Dick's face, he loved the way how it perfectly fits onto his face.

When Dick first saw him pull out the muzzle he looked at him in horror as the realization dawned on him. A couple of weeks before Jason died his boyfriend had carefully told him he was into BDSM and asked him if he would be willing to try it, Dick being to be the good boyfriend he was, gave in and went to a sex shop with Jason to get some things for this new step in their relationship. It was clear Jason knew a lot about this lifestyle and already knew what he wanted to try with Dick so he had their basket filled with all kinds of things in no time when his eyes fell onto the muzzle, he had told Dick he loved the look of muzzles but hated when they didn't fit onto the face properly so with Dick's permission and help from the employee in the store they would fit some of the muzzles until they found the right one to perfectly fit Dick's face. Jason had been so happy when they left the store that day if only Dick had known what Jason really planned to do with all the things they just bought.

"You just have to be good for me for the next two hours, then we're going on patrol. Can you do that for me?" Jason asked as he admired the sight in front of him, Dick let out an angry grunt but finally, he nodded in agreement.

"Good. Now I want to make some rules for patrol tonight so I need you to pay attention." Jason said as he walked behind Dick and pulled his head back by his hair so his head was leaning on Jason's shoulder.

"Rule number one: you'll do exactly as I say, so you are not gonna run off and do things your own way. Rule number two: You will not leave my sight unless you have my permission, if you disobey I will use your collar to shock you. Rule number three: if we run into the Titans you won't try to escape or tell them who I am, if you even try I will make sure they get hurt and you will be punished for your disobedience. Finally, rule number 4: Try not to get hurt, I love you so I don't want to see you get hurt." Jason said with dominance clear in his voice as he played with Dick's hair.

"Can you obey these rules for me Dickie?" Jason whispered in his ear as he tightened his grip on Dick's hair but not enough to actually hurt him, Dick grumbled something around the gag that was stuffed in his mouth.

"I couldn't really understand you darling, but knowing you that was not something nice you said there. Now let me ask you again, can you obey my rules?" Jason said as he let go of Dick's hair and slowly started tracing his fingers across his boyfriend's throat, to his followers it looked like he would strangle Nightwing if he didn't do as he was told but Dick knew Jason was doing it to soothe him just like he usually does when he thinks Dick is about to start panicking.