CHAPTER 26

I had shown Shelly around where I could, leaving out most places since it wasn't her place to be. We came across Frigga and I gave her a hug, missing her absence.

When we parted, I turned to Shelly. 'This is Frigga, the one I was talking to you about with helping me excel my magic abilities.'

Shelly nodded in recognition, sticking her hand out and gently shook Frigga's hand. 'Pleased to meet you.'

Frigga smiled and I lifted a hand to whisper in Shelly's ear. 'She's the Queen of Asgard. I forgot to mention that.'

Shelly's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. 'What do we do about that?'

Frigga waved a hand. 'You needn't do a thing dear.'

Shelly nodded, relieved she hadn't missed something to appreciate royalty.

'Is Thor here?' I believe Shelly had blurted that out without much thought.

I quickly interrupted. 'My greatest apologies Frigga, but we must be on our way. I'm giving Shelly a short tour.'

Frigga smiled. 'Oh that is quite alright. I'm glad you visited and I do hope you are enjoying such a place.'

She nodded vigorously. 'Who wouldn't enjoy this place. It's amazing.'

At that Frigga gave a nod and turned to me. 'If you have time I would like to speak to you a little later.'

I frowned but quickly replaced it with a smile and nodded. 'Sure.'

At that, Frigga began walking away.

I lightly elbowed Shelly in the side. 'Why would you ask about Thor?'

'Hey!' Shelly rubbed her ribs in slight pain. 'I was just curious.'

I shrugged. 'He's probably out fighting.'

'Oh, okay.'

I raised my eyebrows and turned my head a little. 'But Loki is here if you want to see him.'

Shelly vigorously shook her head, taking a step back and holding her hands up. 'Hell no!'

I laughed at her response. I felt as though I wanted to visit him, but knew Shelly wouldn't dare to. I didn't even know why I got the feeling to want to pay him a visit, but something inside me said I wanted to. I almost felt saddened that I couldn't. Argh. What was wrong with me? I couldn't think to visit him. That was wrong.

I slightly shook my head and began walking with Shelly. I did a little more touring, telling her of my memories I most place. Discussing how feasts would occur in the dinning room, dances and even catching the unwanted attention of males.

I told her all about Odr. 'He was the love of my life. I thought there was no one else who I could ever love. We were even going to get married. I was walking down the throne hall to tell my parents that I was ready for them to walk me down the isle, but that was cut short.'

I leaned against the balcony railing, gazing at the water below.

Shelly frowned. 'So that whole time you were walking around in your wedding dress?'

I frowned in realisation. 'Yeah. I guess I was.'

I heard footsteps behind us, turning to see Frigga. Shelly did as well and we both realised she was there to talk to me.

Frigga held out a hand for me to come to her. 'Walk with me.'

I turned to Shelly, as did Frigga. 'Would you mind staying there. I'll come back to get you and then we'll probably head back home.'