CHAPTER 20

The museum had disappeared. The officers weren't present. All my surroundings had changed.

There was the throne room and that young girl and boy again. They were running towards the throne. I followed suit and kept them in view.

The young girl ran up to the throne and situated herself on the King's lap. The little boy ran to the Queen on the side. The little girl twirled her fingers in between her Fathers brown beard. She had rolled her eyes at her brother when he went to their mother in a fit of anger.

The king spoke. 'You two must learn you are not to waste your time dueling. You needn't be, you're both too young. Freyr, you'll be taught how to battle soon anyway. And you', he poked a finger to the little girls chest, 'must learn the proper ways of a lady. Can't have the goddess of beauty wasted.' He smiled with pride.

The little girl seemed infuriated by her Fathers words. 'But father, I am also the goddess of battle. You can't steal it.'

The king chuckled. 'Oh yes I can little one. I have the power to banish and strip you of all your powers.'

The king started tickling the little girl as she laughed. They seemed like such a happy family. It seemed that nothing could separate their love for each other, no matter how irritated they were.

My surroundings wavered and changed. The younglings disappeared and the King and Queen seemed older.

There was a distant voice in my head. 'The years had passed by in a flash, not literally, but that's how it had felt. I was 950 years old and I was grown into a proper Lady of Asgard and my brother a Lord. We discontinued the duels we had as children as I grew a wise lady, only because my mother had forcefully educated me into it. So, that was basically the end of my Goddess of battle side, until I needed it. Everything seemed to happen so fast and sometimes I wished I could go back in time.'

It was like a replay of my thought's that I once had but don't remember.

I heard the familiar clack of heels and turned to see myself walking down the throne hall. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I recognised everything I wore. If someone were to see us, I'd look like an exact replica, well I wouldn't blame them, that was me!

That's were I got my 950 years of age from, I had remembered my age and there I was, 950 years old. That only meant one thing though, I wasn't in Asgard for much longer.

My gorgeous white and gold gown flowed obediently behind me and I beamed a most respectful and ladylike smile to anyone I passed. When it came to the King and Queen, my parents, my smile was full of love and care.

My other self opened their mouth to speak, but her words were instantly snatched. Many heavy armoured footsteps thundered through the throne room. She turned on her golden shoed heel as did I. I saw a masculine, but kind and gentle looking man. He led a crowd of armoured men into the hall.

He looked rather similar to the young boy, and I assumed he was the brother, our brother, Freyr. He had a look of war envelope his face as he ran down the throne room.

He unsheathed his strong shiny sword and came to a stop in front of the other me. Panting a little, he rested a hand on her shoulder.

He shook his head. 'I don't how or why, but we're being invaded by Titan's.'

My eyes widened in disbelief, but there was no need to disbelieve, because the guards that had followed Freyr were being slaughtered before my eyes by, what I assumed, the Titan's.

Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder. I looked to my right to see a hand placed on it. I looked up to see Freyr directly in front of me. It was as if I was now seeing my past from first person instead of watching it like a movie. Like this was my memory I had finally unlocked and was reliving.