Jason's shirt (Jay/Tim)

*Smut Warning*
Jasons/Tim

Tim sat down at the foot of the bed in the hotel room and huffed, playing with the hem of Jason's shirt around his hips. 

His much broader figure and longer torso, compared to Tim's slimmer and shorter build, made it more of a nightgown on him. 

Not that he really minded. 

He did like the way the shirt dropped off one of his shoulders and showed just the bottom of his butt cheeks when he stood. 

Still, he couldn't believe he'd forgotten pajamas. 

Jason had been frustrated with him, but blamed the fact that they'd been in a rush, letting Tim go with the promise of snuggles after he got back from his meeting. 

He'd only been working with Bruce just a few months now, but there'd been lots of business trips. 

Not that Tim minded that either. He always got to go along. 

He didn't need to go to the meeting itself though, so he stayed in the suite, waiting for Jason to get back. 

He'd only been gone an hour, but Tim hoped it wouldn't be much longer as he grabbed his hair tie, letting his hair down.

Jason loved his hair down and he really only let it down completely when it was just them. 

He moved back against the headboard and grabbed a book. A Greek history novel. He was already halfway through and began where he'd left off. Just hoping to pass the time. 

He'd only been reading about 10 minutes when his eyes began to droop and he fell asleep, the book resting on his stomach. 

Not long after, Jason walked in, smiling when he saw him. 

He slipped off his shoes and jacket then his white button up shirt, leaving him in a white undershirt as he traded his black slacks for sweets. 

He locked all the doors before moving over to the bed. 

Carefully, he moved the book to the nightstand then lifted the covers over Tim, kissing his head before making his way to one of the chairs against the opposite wall. 

He sat with iPad in hand to go over the week's agenda and where he'd need to be and when. 

He was focused on reading and didn't notice when Tim moved out of the bed, sleepily walking towards him. 

Tim grinned, seeing him preoccupied and padded over, kneeling down in between his legs and resting his head on his thigh, his hands resting in his own lap. 

"Why didn't you come to bed?" His voice was still laced with sleep as he nuzzled into Jason's thigh, breathing in deeply. 

Jason smiled and kept reading, but used his other hand to play with Tim's hair. "I needed to do some more work, baby. Did I wake you?" He looked down for a second before looking up again. 

Tim shook her head. "No, sir. Just woke up on my own." He nuzzled his head against Jason's thigh again, earning a soft groan from his husband. "Sir? Ah, someone's in the mood." He chuckled. 

Tim moved his hands up to Jason's knees, leaving them there, as he batted his eyes up at him. "May I, sir? I haven't tasted you since we left home?" 

Jason looked down at him again, smiling as he ran a hand down Tim's cheek then hooked his fingers under his chin, tracing his bottom lip with his thumb. 

It had been almost 18 hours since they left  and he could definitely use the distraction. 

He nodded. "Yes, baby, of course you can. Thank you for asking, but you know, as my husband, you're always welcome to me." He winked. 

Tim chuckled and nodded, smiling as he leaned into Jason's touch. "Yes, sir. I know." 

Jason smiled wider before leaning back in his chair and spreading his legs slightly, picking up his IPad again to keep reading. 

Tim made quick work to get Jason's sweatpants down just enough so he could grab his cock, gently pulling it out. 

He kissed the tip then made his way up and down it, licking at kissing as much as he wanted. 

Jason smiled, sighing out softly and letting him have his fun for a few minutes.

After he was fully hard, he tangled his hand in Tim's hair, gently tilting his head up. His breath was a little ragged and his cheeks a bright shade of red. 

"That's enough teasing, baby. You asked to taste, so taste." He wiped some drool from Tim's mouth as he nodded eagerly.

He took Jason's tip in his mouth, giving it a soft suck like he would a lollipop then widened his lips and took him down half way. 

Jason grinned, moaning at the sight and slightly bucked his hips forward. A soft gag was heard and Tim eyed him, holding up his hand. 

Jason nodded, looking at him apologetically. "Sorry, babe. This is your work. Continue." Tim narrowed his eyes, but started to suck him off roughly and eagerly. 

It was just a few minutes before Jason was cumming down his throat. 

Tim swallowed what he could then let the rest run out of his mouth, dripping onto Jason's shirt that was hiked up above his butt because of how he was sitting. 

Some dribbled down his chin and rolled down his neck as he panted, catching his breath and still swallowing occasionally to get down what was left. 

Jason smiled at him, helping him lay his head on his thigh, his length still deep in his mouth.

Tim just closed his eyes, breathing out his nose as Jason ran his hand through his hair, lulling him to sleep. 

When Tim relaxed against him, he chuckled, gently pulling his husband's mouth from his length with a pop. 

After standing, he gently scooped Tim up and made his way to the bed, laying him down. 

Quickly, he put himself away in his sweatpants then kissed Tim's head before laying down with him. 

He just smiled at Tim's sleeping form, brushing slightly sweaty bangs from his face and watching his perfect, calm features. "Goodnight, Tim." 

He placed another kiss on his forehead before pulling the blankets over them both and snuggling down into the warmth they were creating. 

Maybe Tim should forget his pajamas more often. Wearing Jason's things always seems to put him in this mood. 

Jason chuckled at the thought before yawning and closing his eyes, easily falling asleep with Tim in his arms.