Act 2: The Third Answers the Call

??? POV

In my beginning, I was never told of who or what I am other than being a knight. My duty was to follow my missions with little room for error, I was to be the perfect ship, the successor to my class. That time would never come as I was forgotten and left to myself. I a boy who was brought into a world with no knowledge of his name or purpose. A number is all I am, BB-003 or project B\443.

A depressing fate for most, but for me it felt like nothing had changed. For when I was completed I was given one order from my creator, "Serve your savour, for they will be your masters." and with that he left. As time went by I kept myself going and keeping myself prepared for the day I would be saved. I trained with my sword, I learned how to act as a knight, I even trained with my guns using only my imagination as a tool.

As my time here became longer I grew with my abilities following suit. However my spirt began to flicker as a thought passed by my head, 'what if I'm never saved?' this single thought nearly destroyed my vary being. Months turned to years and my faith was put to question time and time again, 'didn't they even know? Was I forgotten? Will I ever be saved?' this questions were pulling at my very being time and time again. It did not help that I was alone and my only pass time was training and keeping my mind off these questions by using work as an excuses.

Though my lie only grew to feed the questions, soon I began to question why I existed, what was I worth? Questions I knew would never be answered, until they came. Six, six girls all with ship like riggings on their bodies. 'this was it!' I thought, 'Their the ones to save me!' my sprite, my wish, my one order from my creator was fulfilled. "*Deep inhale, long sigh* Let this be not a dream, but be my reality as I lift my sword for them."

Time skip to present

Prince David, Cayuga, and Farser could all be seen looking though files, books, documents, or anything that had any written history behind the very battleship that is dock right outside of said office and can be seen through the window. The office they were in was square with Ironblood flags, emblems, and other signs of affiliation with the German tech wizards. To say that they were frustrated about how a secret base, let alone a dry dock for a third Bismarck battleship was beyond the realm of words.

"GOD DAMN *CENSORED* TECH WIZARDS, HOW THE *CENSORED* DID THEY GET AWAY WITH SOMETHING THIS BLOODY *CENSORED* HUGE!!!!" Or maybe they do as Prince David was giving a very, colourful report on her findings. The two destroyers only stood at the side while they watched the cruiser stomp around the very room they were searching with deadpanned looks. "GRRRR, how did we never notice something like this to begin with! Theirs reports of shipments making it here without detection, but aren't described how they got here!"

Finally having enough Farser, stepped forward with an aura of killing intent and a sickly smile that made her out to be a killer. "Well~" The destroyers tone was kind and gentle but had the opposite effect on the cruiser. "Its only natural that they figured out some way to pass our borders.~ I mean, look over here this shipment happened when we finally became independent so not much we could do there.~ Oh and then there's the report on how the boys training is.......... coming............ Along...." 

Now losing her aura and smile, Farser was looking at a file of the ships spirit. She grabbed it leaving the others to look at her with questioning eyes as she flipped through file, after file of reports regarding the spirit of the ship being male and his development as the perfect weapon was coming along. With each file Farser only had her face hardened more and more with each word, with each phrase, and with each photo of what the boy had to do.