"To Jadas" I say

"He's not" Ari say "she doesn't know how to coparent" or is because her and her sister jumped you? "She gets him and doesn't want to give him back. That shit is annoying and if something happen I'll be at fault not her"

Oh but when I keep Jada from Bryce cause she do some like that I'm wrong? "Alright" I yawn "you remember when you said 'the past is the past from here on out everything is good' remember that"

Ariana looked at me "what do you have going on"

I shrugged "the usual"

"Which is what because you need to just go ahead and speak up" I was hoping to confess after the baby is born. I know everybody gone say it's a problem and I'm wrong but I did it while we weren't together so how is that wrong?

"The streets" I shrug. Which is not a lie "I do enjoy killing people but a Nigga is tired. It's like I have to find them, kill them, dispose of the body, and then like when I be doing that it be like guts and blood so now I have to dispose of my clothes" I looked down at my phone "then I have to check cameras, their phones, switch cars, and then come home. These kids are crybabies. I don't know why they cry so damn much"

Yosohn cries for everything I swear to God. He cried once while in my right hand and I swear the only thing I did was switch him to the right and he stopped crying.

I watched Ariana run holding her mouth. I followed behind her and she was throwing up.

This bitch bet not be pregnant.

I wanted to be nice and hold her hair but I couldn't. My breakfast was coming up and I went right to the shower. I'm never having raw sex again!

Once she was done I looked at her "your stomach is really weak" she laugh grabbing her toothbrush

What the fuck is funny? "Why are you throwing up"

"Because you talking about guts and blood" Ari say

"Are you pregnant" I ask

"I'm not" Ari say

"You sit and watch that killing ass shit and ain't ever threw up but now yo ass throwing up" if Ariana was to be pregnant I swear she'll blame the fact that Desiree is pregnant and I was trying to trap her.

"You know it's not a lot I put on my kids but if I'm pregnant on Yosohn I'm aborting it" sure she is "and then I'm suing my doctors because I'm not paying for birth control just because"

"You like being a step parent" I ask

She looked at me "do I not show it? I love me some Bryce" she smile.

Ight.

"I know my mama been forcing a damn wedding on you. Tell me if that shit too much and I'll tell her to dead it" Kenya ass be moving fast

"I don't think I want a wedding yet. Maybe a courthouse and then like next year have a big one" Ari say "what do you think"

"I don't care" I say grabbing my toothbrush "but I would never willingly go to a courthouse"

"You need to care" Ari say

"You can plan the wedding and I'll plan the honeymoon" I say

"Do you have a passport? No. I want to go out of the country" I have when she ask me questions and answer them herself. Just fucking stupid "I don't care where but somewhere nice"

"I was thinking Vegas" if looks could kill

"Well if that's what you want" she shrug "we can have two" basically meaning she's going to get what she want