Jake

I looked through the messages as I tried to make up what this was all about. I had like 20 missed calls from Troy and about 9 messages from Milo. What is happening?
I went through the messages first.

Milo:
Who is this Jake? Why is he calling me and asking me to let you go?

Rosy?

I am not liking this.

And about five more messages like this while my phone rang for the hundredth time.

The bell rang and my phone was still going blastic. I went ahead and opened the door to find a very angry Milo standing there with his phone in his hands as he was ringing me. He cut the call and went inside my house and into my room. I closed the door and went into my room. All the events from last night came running through my mind as I stepped up the stairs and into my room while trying to make up words inside my head as to what I should tell him.

Last night....

I went to the nearest supermarket to get some emergency Oreos. I was trying to find the double stuffed ones because I knew my time of the month was getting close.

Finally, after half an hour of searching through every shelf of the mall, I found a single packet of double stuffed Oreos not Vanilla but chocolate. I had to make do and went to the billing counter.
"Long time no see? Rosy?" I looked up, almost expecting Milo standing in front of me while in my mind I was confused as to when he took a job at this supermarket's billing counter and we saw each other in the evening. I found my one and only ex-boyfriend Jake standing there with a smug smile on his face. To be honest I feel like I only dated him because I felt alone and the guy looks way too much like Milo. Golden hair, blue eyes, muscular built.

Yes, definitely because of Milo. Now that I think about it, is there any decision in my life that wasn't influenced due to Milo.

"Long time no see? Rosy?" Okay another reason why.

"Yeah. How have you been?" I asked as I placed my double stuffed Oreos on the counter. "Oh it's coming." Jake said under his breath but I know it was intended for me to hear.

I gave him a side smile and checked out all of my single packet or Oreo and marched myself out of the store.

"Wait Rosy." Oh god. I turned around to see troy coming out of the store following me.

"You wanna have dinner sometime?

I turned around almost making a screech sound.
"Um. I am dating someone sorry." I said as I tried to make this encounter less awkward but who am I kidding? I am walking on thin ice here.

I made a grand gesture and didn't wait for any reply as I grabbed my pack of Oreos, crushed them to my chest and sprinted off to my house.

I looked at the very angry Milo standing in the middle of my room with his hands in his pockets.

I went inside and closed the door behind me. Mom's at work and we have already missed our first lecture and I am thinking we won't be going to the uni at all today.

"Please explain." Milo said as he placed his phone with the texts in front of my face.

"He is, my ex-boyfriend." I said as I looked around everywhere except for Milo's face.

"Ex? You had a boyfriend?" He said as he lowered his phone from in front of my face. I can see the anger rising within him.
"I never knew you had a boyfriend." He said taking deep breaths and coming closer to me.
"Yeah because you were busy bullying me." Oh that came out wrong.

His eyes went sad again. Milo backed away and stepped out of my room while signing quietly.

Oh god. Why can't I just shut my mouth. He was already stunned about the whole ex boyfriend thing and I slapped him with the bully fact.

I went outside in hopes of finding him at the door but he had already left. I walked out the house and saw him getting inside his house.

"Milo." I screamed as he stopped fidgeting with his house lock. I crossed the street and went to his front door where he was standing intensely looking at his door knob.
"I am sorry. I didn't mean that. It just came out wro-"
"No you are right. I have no right over your past. And frankly speaking Rosy, I don't think we will ever be able to get past the whole bully thing." Milo told me still holding his door knob but now he was looking at me.

"What?" I said as I tried holding his hand but he moved away. This is hurting me. I felt the tears building up in my eyes.

"I need to go." Milo said and went inside his house, leaving me standing outside.

I signed as I tried to stop the tears.