Troy

"Huh? How?" I blinked at him and backed up a little. "You should have told me before that he was troubling you." He said as he backed up too. He was sitting straight yet his hand was still on mine.

My eyes widened at his sudden possessiveness.
"Why?" I asked confused as to what he could do about it. Milo troubles me all the time. What difference does it make? He raised one of his eyebrows at me signaling to elaborate my question.

"Why should I tell you? I thought it would make you happy that he was troubling me." I told him still confused and now I was looking at his huge hand placed firmly on mine. I want his hands all over me.

"Rosy." He whispered near me. His index finger was placed under my chin as he made me look at him. Look deep into his blue eyes.

"Don't compare me to him." He said looking into my soul making me shiver from deep inside.

I would never. I could never compare you with anyone. I wanted to tell him that but I couldn't. I was way too scared. I couldn't say anything, I just kept my mouth shut and watched his face intently. I was taking his beautiful face in. His blue eyes, his sculpted jaw, those plum lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I knew it would be the worst decision of my life. I made up my mind not to say anything. I did.

"I want to kiss you." I did made up my mind. I don't know how and when these words came out of my mouth. I saw Milo's expression changing and his eyes widening. Him backing away and finally running out the classroom.

"I knew I shouldn't have said anything." I slumped down laying on the desk as the class started. The whole lecture I was sulking in my seat trying to hold back my tears.

••••

I don't think I will be able to survive another second at this hell hole. Not even a single person here likes me except for Avery and she is not even here today. I just wanna go home and lay on my bed. Not even a single girl talks to me and every guy thinks I want to sleep with him. What is this place?

I was walking towards my locker when I collided with someone almost falling on my butt but the person, who turned out to be Cayden, held my hand and thankfully saved me. I was gripping onto Cayden's arms as his hands flew to my back.

"Are you okay? I am so sorry Rosalyn." Cayden asked me trying to maintain his balance while holding onto me.

"It's okay I ju- whaa" before I could realise what was happening around me a huge arm gripped around my waist while I was dragged inside an empty classroom. I could see Cayden's face blurring away and soon I was pushed in a wall as my eyes closed with impact. I slowly opened my eyes and saw blood shot blue eyes glaring at me.

I tried wiggling out of his grip and move away from him but he gripped my waist and slammed me on thee walk again.