A Merry Christmas

Start from the beginning

He pushed his feet into the christmas hat colored boots, which had a big, white, furry piece on the top of each boot. The outfit was complete with the santa hat that was forcibly put on by Killua before they decided to come upstairs and change.

They walked out of their rooms simultaneously, looking at each other with wide eyes.

"You look hot," Kurapika said, eyeing Killua up and down once more.

"Not as hot as you," Killua said, licking his lips.

"If we weren't about to host a christmas party, I'd definitely have sex with you again," Kurapika said, walking towards Killua, slowly.

"I mean, you can always cancel the party~" Killua said, smirking as he walked towards Kurapika.

"That would be a waste, wouldn't it? Since, everybody is paying to come here." Kurapika said, chuckling.

"You're right. If neither of us gets laid tonight, then we lay each other, deal?"

"Deal." Kurapika agreed.

They separated from each other and went downstairs to continue decorating the house, but before they did that, they decided to take pictures, lots and lots and pictures. Just for the memories.

After a load of pictures, they each picked out a few to post to their social medias. Starting with instagram.

Kurapika went to his instagram and posted a few pictures of himself and a few pictures with Killua, captioning the posts, "Bad Santa 🎅 " for the ones by himself and Killua the caption was, 'Punishing the reindeer 😋.'

Killua laughed at the captions when he read them, after liking the pictures. He then decided to post some pictures of his own, the first, like Kurapika, were some by himself, with the caption, 'Rudolph the Bad Reindeer,' and the ones with Kurapika had the title of, 'Guess Mrs. Clause found out about us 😉.'

They knew their captions probably didn't make sense, but that was the fun of it. Captions were just fun, at least to them it was. I guess you'd have to see the pictures to understand why they chose those captions.

Comments came flying in like crazy after their followers saw the pictures of their favorite influencers. They read them aloud to each other as they put more decorations on the walls.

Kurapika howled in laughter as he hung the last stocking on the chimney, and said, "Kill, listen, listen to this-"

Killua stopped putting the sign that said, "Merry Christmas," and looked over at Kurapika, giving him his undivided attention.

"Okay, so this girl says, 'If I dress up as a reindeer, can you punish me, Santa?" Kurapika read, laughing afterwards.

"Well, answer her, Pika. Are you going to punish her?~" Killua teased.

"Don't test me, Killua. You know how eager I can get, plus, I don't like to be kept waiting~" Kurapika said, also in a teasing voice.

That part was true. Killua did know. Because he's experienced that side of Kurapika before, and it was honestly a sight to see.

-

Decorating was finally finished, so that means that the party was about to start soon. They had cookies and cakes in the over, they were almost done, and would be soon ready to decorate.

Right now, Killua and Kurapika were dancing to the christmas music being played from the television, and setting out snacks for their guests to eat, so they wouldn't go hungry. As well as games for when they got drunk.