39. Beautiful As Paradise

"I want to plant a seed in your mind, some tiny particle of thought that bears a remnant of me. So little by little, day by day, you find yourself thinking of me, until one morning, u will wake up and realise u can't think of anything else"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Jeon's mansion, Seoul, South Korea

Chaos, it's all chaos in the mansion...afterall it's tae's birthday tomorrow. Even tho his bday will be celebrated at Kim's...hyun joo is more than excited in her own mansion.        

Becz she is literally making every possible dish which tae loves...preparing lots and lots of gifts...afterall it's her favourite child's day soon. No matter how much she loves kook...they all have that special spot for the younger being.

Where jungkook's mom is excited this much...imagine the raventte. He can't wait, coz only 2-3 hrs remaining for him to start the things he prepared....he is hella nervous truth to be told.

Meanwhile the vmin deal was done...tae indeed helped his soulmate to get what he wants...meaning today they all gonna see a limping jimin.

Icy breeze striked taehyung's hairs...ruffling them gently. He is sitting in the lawn smiling like a fool, observing all his friends and family preparing for his special day....already forgetting that jungkook still haven't told him anything neither the elder has called or showed his face.

Jin's phone rang...lighting up to show who is calling. As expected it's jeon jungkook.

"Hello my long lost son" jin let out dramatically.

"Now is not the time hyung...i just called to ask if everything's ready?" kook replied.

"Yes my child...joonie just informed me, everything's ready"

"That's good then...now our plan starts....go and make my baby ready" jungkook replied giggling....rosy blush adoring his cheeks by just the thought of his plan. "I hope I will make him happy hyung" he continued biting his nails.

"Don't think too much kook...he will love it trust me"

"Now I am hanging up...gonna make my fav child ready" jin said and slided the red icon.

He walked out of the house...heading towards the lawn....all the while dragging jimin and yeonjun with him...poor chim.

"Aye taebear...let's go" jin commanded grabbing tae's hand and dragging him to his room. "Wait...what are u doing hyungie...where are u taking me" tae whined...coz jin just broke his peaceful time.                                                             

"No questions just follow me and listen to ur hyungie" elder scolded while jimin and yeon were muffling their laughs.

All of them ended up in tae's bedroom...and as soon as tae's eyes landed on his bed he saw an outfit kept there and some other things, precisely telling the things for makeover. "What is all this hyung...my birthday is tomorrow not today" tae laughed covering his mouth with palm.

"Cutie hyung...we know ur birthday is tomorrow" yeonjun replied pinching tae's cheeks.                                  

"Taehyungie this is for today....we have prepared a surprise for u...we three...coz u know we will be having a grand party tomorrow so we wanted only four of us to have a special time" jimin replied wincing in between....coz damn yoongi went really hard.

"Ohh...this is amazing jinnie hyung thank u" he replied thinking it's all jin's plan.

"Now now we don't have time let's make u ready" and jin handed the outfit to tae. It's just a simple outfit coz that's what jungkook have selected for now.