17.Something Endearing

"Like the moon rises after the sun rises
Like how fingernails grow
Like trees that shed their bark once a year
That you are the one who will give meaning to my memories"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

And the next moment tae's mouth is open agape...when he heard the words coming out of jungkook's mouth. Jungkook caressed tae's cheek with his thumb letting out the words.... "So Beautiful...But Mine".

Tae was in trans...not understanding what's happening...Wha--t...when did I agreed to be his?? and the realization hits him...he yells at jungkook...the crowd was busy dancing in the loud music so no one heard them.

"Jeon Jungkook take ur hands off...let me go...what the fuck do u think u r doing?" younger retorted anger laced over his face but the way his heart was beating reflected the contrast between his inner self.

He started squirming from the tight grip...puppy eyes glaring towards the cherry head with a cute pout.

Can someone get more pretty than this creature?...he looks so cute even when angry Jungkook thought, a smug look on his face "Angry but still cute" he loosened the grip all while tucking tae's hair behind his ear.

Whatttt...how can he found me cute...I am literally sending death glares. As soon as taehyung noticed the loosened grip...he got out of the holding arm "Who allowed u to touch me Jeon?...don't u dare do this next time" he glared at the handsome male, clenching his small fists.

Jungkook smiled...showing his bunny teeth. And tae doesn't know how...but the moment he saw the bunny smile his crease on forehead disappeared...fast beating heart started calming. Was it becz of finally getting out of the grip? Or becz of that beautiful smile?...who knows...but he felt strangely calm.

Younger cleared his throat "I am warning u Jeon...don't think u can do anything just becz ur the CEO...if u touched me again or teased me...I will punch ur face."

Elder stopped smiling and started leaning near younger's ear. "I said don-" before tae could even complete the sentence...cherry head let out some words which sent goosebumps all over his body.

"Then be ready with ur small beautiful fists Muffin...coz this Jeon never backs off...I will be glad to take that punch if it's u". Someone save poor tae...how much he wanted to run out of there or disappear from that place.

"Ohh yeah...one more thing...be careful with ur dress from next time...if u don't wanna see my this side muffin" jungkook let out the last part with a smirk and leaned away not before sliding the both sides of tae's shirt more above on his shoulder. The little touch of jk's cold hands sending sparks throughout younger's body.

Cherry haired stood there staring at him...and when he saw the dark orbs he shook his head "Arghhhhh...I hate u" tae stomped his feets and started walking somewhere...to get away from the coconut head.

Jungkook chuckled seeing other walk away. He found younger too adorable for his heart...the cute pout tae had...ohh don't even remind him that...coz how much he wanted to kiss that and embrace the puppy eyed in his arms hiding from those perverted eyed men.
Meanwhile as all this drama was going on...yeonjun who was dancing near tae...stood still and watched...enjoying every bit of it and suppressing his laugh.

"Aye u little brat...kids shouldn't see such things" hobi who also saw it from afar came near yeon and let out above words while putting his arm on the maknae's shoulder.

"Shut up hyung" yeon replied rolling his eyes. And the duo continued wild funny dancing...competing with each other.

I will wear whatever the fuck I want...who the hell he is to tell me...I can't even punch him now...coz he is gonna think like a creep for that too...but I wanna punch him so bad...don't worry tete u can buy boxing gloves and punch him with that...but I don't have enough money....Arghhh.