26. Excursion: First Day

"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Tranquil Island

The yacht was nearing their destination, just few minutes away. Morning reached with the golden rays of sun landing on earth, switching the darkness of night into a beautiful bright day.

Jungkook being the first one to wake up,  made his way to witness the beauty of nature outside. Standing near the edge, he let his eyes roam around the ocean.

Blue waves dancing in a rhythm, deepness of sea hiding bunch of mysteries...felt serene to him. Fresh breeze sweeped the raven hairs aside...allowing his bare forehead to feel the tingling touch of air.

Beautiful only one word repeated in his head...eyes closing on their own to enjoy the moment. Soon after 4-5 minutes everyone else started waking up, joining the raventte to watch the movie created by nature.

The island slowly getting visible now...as they neared the place. As soon as the full view came in sight...everyone gasped offcourse except the owner Kim couple.

Indeed an amazing sight it was...a place with lush green trees swaying in wind was placed in between the blue landscape of sky and sea....the entrance displaying it's name "Tranquil Island"....written in beautiful italics. The island giving off the feeling calmess and peace just like it's name.

Their yacht reached the shore, everyone getting off along with their luggage

"Woahh...this is so amazing" yeonjun squealed...others joining him "U r right yeonie" tae added.

"Mom...thank u so much for blessing me...I would have never witnessed such things if I wasn't ur son" yeon let out getting emotional eventually.

"Don't u dare say that yeon-ah...u deserve more than this...ur precious to us" hyun joo patted the younger. Their chatting went for a while...until the cars arrived to pick them up.

Two black hyundai palisade's were standing in front...ready to take them.

"Mommy, this time I am coming with u" tae whined...tho he enjoyed jungkook's company...but he can't bare getting more flustered. Little did he know...luck was never on his side.