34. Precarious

"Never was anything great achieved without danger"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

It's just a talk tae...don't worry.. U can go there and slap that bitch...warn her to stay away from ur famjly...it's okay...

He thought and went in his room...he grabbed a black jacket...wore it to keep himself warm. Giving kook a last glance he headed out mumbling 'I am sorry kookie...I can't take the risk to tell u anything'

Red kia sped up on the empty road leaving the shining street lights behind...with every passing second increasing the heartbeat of younger.

Taehyung knew it was not so smart decision but he has to finish this no matter what. The scarlet coloured vehicle came to halt as soon as it reached the said place.

Tae stepped down from his car and started walking towards the place.

Darkness of this area screamed danger...as the only light guiding tae's steps is the shimmering stars and few dim lights of the building he needs to enter.                                                            

Jet black hairs of younger danced on his forehead as the icy wind sent shivers down his spine...the coldness of breeze telling him to don't walk further....but he didn't stop, finally reaching the entrance.

Once which was a secluded area....a place where kim's and jeon's had beautiful memories together...which also became a nightmare for the whole family 19 years ago...today tae is standing in front of the same place, completely oblivious.                                                       

A building which is getting constructed stood in the same area where kim's mansion burnt in flames 19 years ago....no one is present here, not even a single person.

Scary...that is what it's looking like. Tae calmed his thumping heart and stepped inside through the open space. Few steps in and he got a notification again which had a msg from atlanta...showing the direction he has to take so as to reach her.                                                      

"Fvcking bitch" he cursed under his breath and followed the map which was sent to him, under the guidance of not so bright lights.

It is a basement, tae realized seeing the door in front...the only part of the building which was nearly built.        

"Come in sweetheart" a voice echoed through the speaker placed near the door. Younger flinched at first but composed himself right away. The door automatically got opened and he stepped in. It will be all okay tae...

As his legs went in...he saw dark, complete dark with not even a single light. What's happening...where is that bitch and why there are no lights

"What the hell is this atlanta?" tae let out angrily...not able to suppress his inner self. Silence...no one spoke not even that hell of a girl. "Is this some kinda of joke?...stop wasting my fvcking time" he gritted his teeth.

"WOW" a new voice echoed in the pitch-dark dungeon "Seems like my ears got finally blessed with ur beautiful voice gorgeous" the said mafia added chuckling evilly.                                      

"Who are you?" tae asked confusion and fear drowning upon him. "Desperate much, aren't we?" psycho replied laughing loudly.

"Shut ur filthy mouth and turn on the lights fvcker...who the hell are u and what do u need from me?" younger retorted back aggressively.