16.Unifying

"You know it all, you're my best friend, the morning will come again, no darkness no season is eternal"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:

The big two announcements were over till now. As the press conference was over...the media started to head back. Only the company's employes or people stayed there.

As soon as it was over...Ji hyun nudged hyun joo "Joo look over there...that boy" "he looks so beautiful" she said cheerfully while ignoring the emotions inside her.                                                        

Ji hyun also noticed kook in between the event and how he was staring at tae "joo don't u think kookie likes that boy?".

Hyun joo laughed looking at her friend "I think so too ji" "I would really love to make him my son in law...they both look so cute" she cooed at the duo...very well aware of ji hyun's inner situation but she wanted her to meet tae on her own.

"They both are so handsome and cute....I hope they will marry each other" ji hyun cooed too. The two besties did fangirling over taekook for a while and then went down the stage. Both of them were busy meeting some people.

While kook and his frnds did the same. Hae jin was still on the stage ready to tell a surprise announcement "Attention please" he said while grabbing the mic. Min ho was standing beside him smiling. All the people's attention went to him.

"So Let me tell u that...tomorrow...there will be a grand celebration in Jeon's mansion...for the new CEO which is my son and most importantly Jeon's and Kim's collaboration...and u all are invited" he announced...the crowd cheered loudly.

All while Jungkook, his friends, yeonjun, kim's and jeon's very well knowing that the party is for the reunion of two families.                                                      

"Ohh my...hyungs...it will be amazing to enjoy the party with u guys...wow" yeonjun squealed jumping.

"You are right yeonie...Just wait for tomorrow and u will see this Kim Seokjin ending all the beautiful and top models career" jin flipped his hair proudly. "Add me too hyung" jimin chimed in dramatically.            

While tae laughed at them...but he was kinda tense as he doesn't have anymore good clothes and also getting curious to ask how he got this job.                               

"I know u both are handsome and beautiful, hyungs...but my cutie hyung is more beautiful and I bet he gonna own the party" yeonjun fanboyed over tae.

"I would have denied this if it was not for tae...coz all are 8 here and I am the only 10....and my tae baby is 100" jin replied squishing tae's cheeks. Before younger could have amswered, a voice came from behind startling him.

"I don't see any lie in here" Jungkook said while standing behind tae...just a space of few inches. And boom there the other goes all flustered suddenly.          

Goddd......why I am so unlucky...fjrst this coconut head suddenly became my boss...then he keeps staring and flirting with me...he fucking kissed me indirectly...and said likes me...and now he is standing behind me too close for my own good...what the actual fuck....

WAIT...OHH MY...HE IS STANDING BEHIND U KIM TAEHYUNG GET A GRIP AND MOVE FROM HERE RIGHT NOW

He hastily moved away from the spot and went to stand beside jin...facing the cherry head. While Namgi and hobi came there too.                                           

"My baby brotherrrr" hobi went to hug tae screaming. "Damn hoba...let the kid live" joon said smiling. "Well hello there yall" he added...tho it was meant for all but his gaze on jin said otherwise.