What Do You Call an Empty Room?

"These so called 'killjoys' shall be eliminated at once."

I woke up to the sound of metal cans clanking together.

"Ah, Kill Switch. Good morning." Jet Star smiled at me before tossing me a can.

"Thanks, Star." I smiled back and sat down next to Kobra.

"What about through zone 3? It shouldn't be too risky of an operation, and Dr. D wants to stock up." Party asked while pointing to a map of the zones.

"We might run into the occasional Drac, they sometimes linger in that area. Unless we avoided the main road, it take longer but we would have less trouble." I spoke up. Needless to say, they were a bit surprised that I spoke.

"Okay then, we just need to plan a bit more and then we'll be on our way. " Party nodded.

We spent the next hour or so planning the raid. We were raiding a warehouse near Battery City for food and other basic necessities that the killjoys were currently lacking.

Soon after we were loading up the Trans Am with supplies and piling in.

When the warehouse was in view, I started to prepare myself for the raid. I had never stole more than what I needed from a BL/ind place, and things could go awry in a split second if we weren't careful.

"Keep your guns out and your hand on the trigger at all times." Party advised as I took my gun out of its holster.

"Be ready for anything, team." Jet Star said as we approached the back of the warehouse. Soon, we were in a V-formation in front of the door, guns out and poised.

"Good luck." Kobra Kid whispered right before Party and I kicked open the doors.

Silence. Complete silence.

My eyes darted everywhere searching for something odd, a sign that something was wrong. This was too eerie for my liking at all.

Ghoul and I started to quickly and quietly snag cans of food and other supplies and shove them into our bags, while Party, Kobra, and Star kept their fingers on the trigger and their eyes peeled.

"Something is wrong. No Dracs? Not a single one?" Party whispered to us.

It dawned on all of us. It was a trap.

In the silence, I heard something. I turned and froze in fear.

"Get out. Now. " Party ordered as we all started to book it to the entrance. I tried the door, but it wouldn't open.

"Kill Switch. What's wrong?"

"The door, it's not budging. " I tried with more desperation.
"C'mon, open! Please, please open!" I pleaded.

"Ah, my four favorite killjoys. What a lovely suprise."

My blood ran cold when I heard those words.
___________
I know, it's quick and very very uneventful. I've been working on this part for more than a month, and I really wanted to give you guys something.
New chapter coming as soon as I can, I promise.