. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

Start from the beginning

She slid the box back under, crawling up her bed, not before placing aside the pearls. She uncorked the tiny bottle, downing its contents in one go.

The fluid instantly took effect on her, eyes drooping until it was fully closed, her body relaxing and her mind shutting down.

She fell asleep. With the empty bottle still in her hand.

˚·º*º·˚

Y/N groans as she feels herself being shaken awake, she shrugs off the person's hold on her, waving her hand as she mumbles. "Five more minutes.."

She huddles closer to her pillow –cause Cinereous went out of the room using the pet door, while Cayenne slept at the top corner of her bed– but as her brain registers what's happening, her eyes shot open as she quickly perches herself up. Gawking at the person who was in the room with her.

She looks like a mess, with her hair sticking out in different directions and her face still looking sleepy and haggard af. She pulls the sheets over her head as her face goes red from embarrassment.

"What are doing in my room???" she mutters from under the covers, the man received it in muffled sounds but understood what she had said.

"You've been asleep for two whole days, I'm just checking in to see if you are still alive."

"Well as you can see, I am not dead yet!"

"Good, Tommy would have burned the kitchen if you died."

"Haha funny joke Techno, now please leave my room so I can fix myself."

"I'm not joking but alright." he states with a nod –it's not like Y/N could see it–, as he walks out of her room closing the door behind him. Y/N waited for a moment, listening to the footsteps slowly fade away from her room's door before lifting the covers off of herself. That man... Wtf.

She swings her legs off the bed, testing if they could support her body. She felt a mild twinge coarse through her lower body but, all in all, it was tolerable. She walks towards her cabinet for a change of clothing, she pulls out a comfortable outfit for her to wear.

Y/N slips out of her pajamas and into her new set of clothes, clasping a comb and fixing her hair into something much more presentable than bed hair.

Being delighted with how she looked, she walks out of her room shutting the door behind her, before heading down the stairs and going straight to the dining room.

"Morning N/N, about time you finally woke up." Wilbur greets, taking a bite out of his pancake.

She leans on one of the chairs as she yawns. "Morning to you too Wil and Phil, do you guys know where Techno is?"

"He's outside, why?" Wilbur asks as he takes a sip of his coffee.

Y/N shrugs at him. "Ehh— He woke me up."

"So?" Wilbur asks, raising a brow at the female. They sure are twins.

"I'm going to kill him for disturbing my slumber." she jests as she starts walking out the room. The dull ache felt but ignored. [HA! Jokes on you, Technoblade never dies!!]

"Eat something first mate." Philza suggests, walking towards her with a pancake in hand, but Y/N shakes her head left and right, declining the offer.

"No need, I'll be back s—" she is hushed from uttering anything else by Philza –gently– shoving the hotcake in her mouth.

Y/N furrows her brows but Philza only chuckles at her as he turns his back on her and walks towards the chair where he was seated before. The female stood there for a solid minute before actually deciding to eat the pancake as she makes her way out of the house.