Beginning of the End - Future Trunks x God of Destruction!Reader

Start from the beginning

It was commonplace that you met with Gowasu whenever you could to enjoy simple pleasantries. Compared to the other kais, he was one of the kindest souls that you've ever encountered. The last time you went, he introduced you to his new apprentice Kai, Zamasu. He was very polite, yet there was something.. off about him. His eyes were... blank. Devoid of any remorse. Feelings. But, he was the least of your concerns.

As you arrived, Gowasu greeted you with a solemn bow. "Greetings, Madame Y/N, you as well, Kusu", Gowasu spoke as he welcomed you both.

"Thank you for having me again, Gowasu. It is always appreciated. Now, shall we get started? As much as I'd like to stay as long as I normally do, I must get back to business as usual," you said.

"Of course, Miss Y/N. Zamasu, come here with the tea, if you would."
After a couple minutes, the green kai promptly arrived with a tray of tea containing three cups with a pitcher in the middle, all of which had steam snaking up into invisibility. You had a sip. Nothing short of perfect, as expected.

"My, this tea never ceases to amaze me, Gowasu. You've outdone yourself again, my friend," you chuckled.

"Actually, this isn't my tea, Miss Y/N, this is Zamasu's tea. I believe he is the one you should be thanking."

"Well, color me surprised, Zamasu. Your tea is very, very good. It rivals that of your master. Well done."

Zamasu's eyes widened as he bowed in thanks.

After you all had finished, Zamasu turned to you, a questionable look in his eyes.

"Lord Y/N, may I ask for a sparring match? I would like to test my skills against a being of your caliber", Zamasu asked.

"Hm. Very well, Zamasu. Consider this as your "thank you" for your fine tea," you replied.

Simply put, you fucking mopped the floor with him. He attempted to dash in for a critical blow with his ki blade only to epicly miss and get flicked so hard that he got knocked out cold, though you put little to no effort into it. You kind of felt bad for him. He got sent flying like a fly getting flung by a fly swatter. (Say that 5 times fast)

"Forgive me, Gowasu. It seems I went a little overboard on your apprentice," you apologized. You walked over and tapped two fingers on Zamasu's temple, waking him up from his impromptu "slumber".

"Are you alright, Zamasu? I didn't hurt you too badly, did I?" You asked.

"I... am alright, Lord Y/N, I am more durable than most," he replied.

"Good to hear. Oh, I had an idea! Gowasu, I would like you and Zamasu come with us to Earth. It would be a good learning experience for him, no?"

"Hmm, I believe it would be beneficial indeed. Come, Zamasu, this should quell your insecurities about mortals," Gowasu proclaimed. Zamasu simply nodded and walked towards him.

"Are we ready to go?" You asked.

"I believe we are, Miss Y/N. Lead the way, Madame Kusu," said Gowasu. Kusu smiled and tapped her staff on the ground, creating a bubble-like, translucent rectangle with you and the Kais within.

Next stop: Earth.

The moment you arrived, the stench of corpses filled your nostrils, making you recoil in disgust. Gowasu's eyes widened with horror.