𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

december 20, 2016
manhattan, new york

elenalorenze added to their story

the flight to london went well for harry and elena

they stood at the airport waiting for a car to take them to harry's mom, anne's house. they both insisted that they get a ride to anne's house so she didn't have to stay in the traffic that was at the airport.

recently, for thanksgiving, they went to elena's hometown and stayed at her parent's home. during their trip there harry asked elena if she wanted to go to england and obviously, she said yes. 

during the time between halloween and thanksgiving elena had a lot of time to think about the attention that she has gotten. she didn't want to receive any attention from harry or her friends. she wanted to be known for her success that she'll soon acquire.

"the car is here." harry said as a car came to the curb. the drivers' door opens and walks out the driver to help put the bags in the car. the both of them sit in the car once all the bags are in.

---

harry noticed elena fidgeting with her hands, he places his hands on her to help stop the fideting as he asks "are you okay?"

elena looks over at him barely realizing the small hand movements she has been making. smiling at him she says "yeah just nervous."

"you have nothing to be nervous about."

"tell me a little more about them please," elena asks intertwining their hands.

minutes pass as harry tells stories about his family and elena asked questions. the car began to slow down and as elena looks out the window there is a home meaning only one thing "we're here."

once the car comes to a stop they both get out and take their luggage. they walk over to the house and once they are at the door. harry opens it and says "mom we're here."

a woman walks over to the door pulling harry into a hug, elena stays put a few feet away from them.

"this is here. I'm so glad that you came." anne walks over to elena pulling her into a hug "hi."

"your beautiful. come i have something to show you." anne says and before elena could say anything she drags them to the living room elena looks back and sees harry with a smile on his face to which elena returns.

merry christmas eve and happy holidays