𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙙

chapter nine
breakfast in bed

"this is seriously so good." elena said with a tray of breakfast in bed.

harry had stayed the night and slept on the living room couch. elena had been tipsy and asked him to stay over to which he complied.

he had slept in his white tee shirt and jeans, discarding his green champion crew neck.

harry had awaken before elena and made breakfast for the two. elena slept in which wasn't like her unless she had drank the night before.

"try this." elena brought the strawberry towards harry, who was sat across from her. "i have some right here elena." harry said with a laugh looking down at his plate.

"i know but try this one. it's good." he agreed and opened his mouth to eat the strawberry. when elena placed the strawberry in his mouth her finger brushed his lips.

while she waited for his reaction she took another strawberry in her hand. as harry finished with the strawberry he said "it's just a strawberry."

"you know the best thing about strawberry's?" elena asked while harry sipped on his coffee. "what is it?" he asked.

"it's a good lipstick." elena placed the half eaten strawberry on her lips which left a tint to them. she smiled trying to showcase the result of the strawberry tint on her lips.

"can you do that to me?" harry asked and elena immediately nodded. she took another strawberry off her plate and brought it to his lips.

elenalorenze added to their story

text messages

baby bel HE STAYED THE NIGHT OMG LENA

baby bel
HE STAYED THE NIGHT
OMG
LENA

elena
it got late 🤷🏻‍♀️

kenny
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT GOT LATE
WHAT WERE YOU DOING
???

baby bel
DON'T ACT LIKE IT ISN'T A BIG DEAL

elena
we had some wine and hung out
we drank to much
or well i did
and it isn't a big deal

baby bel
YES IT IS

kenny
when was the last time you had a guy spend the night?

elena
it isn't like that
we're friends
nothing happened

baby bel
has he left already?

elena
no we're spending the day together

baby bel
omg what are you doing still texting us go be with him

elena
he's in the bathroom right now

baby bel
i don't care stop texting us

elena
then stop replying to me

kenny
this better be the start of your love story

"i'll be gone for the rest of the month till the middle of next month." harry explained to elena while they sat on the rooftop of elena's apartment building.

after spending the day in elena's apartment they decided to end the night on her apartments rooftop.

"where are you going?" she asked looking over to her side, where he sat. "i have a project that i can't talk much about but one day i can." he assured her with a smile.

"that's great news harry." elena told him. she began to overthink that this may be the last time they hangout because he would be away and lose interest but then again it's harry.

"i'll be back around your birthday though." harry said causing elena to be surprised that he still remembered her birthday. she remembered telling him, her birthday the second time the met in italy.

"you remembered?" elena would have thought he would have completely forgotten about her birthday.

"how could i not?" harry asked confused.

"i just thought you would forget little details i told you in italy." she shrugged looking over at the view of the city.

"your birthday isn't a little detail it's a big one." he assured her.

💌