𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

september 30 2016

elanalorenze added to their story

"everything is set and ready

"everything is set and ready." elena said as she placed oven mitts back on the kitchen counter. for her birthday elena decided on a nice dinner at home, which is something that is definitely expected of her to want. she was a homebody, staying in the comfort of her home, made her feel the safest.

"get out of the way, you shouldn't be doing anything on your day." kendall pushed her out of the kitchen towards her living room. "there was no way that everything would have been done now if i didn't help you guys." elena said.

"kendall and i could have managed everything just fine." bella said from the kitchen as she brought drinks out of the fridge.

a knock was heard from the living room, the girls all knew who it was. a smile crossed elena's face as she turned to walk to her door. this is the first time that harry and her have seen each other since he left almost a month ago. this would also be the first time that her best friends would meet him, which made her completely nervous.

"happy birthday" harry's voice was heard as elena opened the door. she quickly pulled him in for a hug once the door was wide open. harry automatically hugged her back "hi harry." elena said still in his arms. "hi elena." they stayed in each other's embrace for a rew more seconds, taking in each other's presence.

kendall and bella stood next to each other with smiles on their face as harry and elena turned towards them.

"harry these are my best friends, kendall and bella." she introduced them

---

harry had been getting along with bella and kendall, they have been sitting at her table for a few hours talking about almost anything but somehow always going back to talking about elena.

"she's different from everybody, i know that she is going to do something big." bella was talking about elena as if she wasn't there.

"i have no doubt in that." harry said smiling at elena.

---

bella and kendall had left elena's apartment allowing harry and elena to have their alone time.

"i still don't know why i can't help you." elena said sitting on her couch as harry cleaned her kitchen. "bella told me not to let you help because you already did and anyway i'm already done." harry walked over to her.

"well there is something that i need to tell you. i don't know how you'll take it but its better for me to tell you then to keep it to myself." she looked down to her intertwined hands that were fidgeting, it was something that she always does when she is nervous. "i like you. and i totally understand if you don't feel the same. i mean i don't expect you to feel the same because we've only known each other for a couple of months it's just that during those months you've made me feel seen." before she could continue harry lifted her face to look at him "i like you too elena." harry said after pulling her in for a kiss.

instagram

liked by 85,626 others

elenalorenze and for many more to come

load all 6,278 comments

user1 happy birthday beautiful

user2 cake isn't even that good
user3 it's a crime to not like cake
elenalorenze ^

user4 queen

user5 what did you wish for?
elenalorenze i can't say or it won't come true

user6 the prettiest

user7 the best of days to you ❤️

cute