chapter 11

I wake up, a late morning as it is saturday.
snapping my neck to my side , I witness a little angel figure comfortably floating in dreamlands , calm enough as if she and peace have just become buddies. who would tell , how many sleeps she  has lost and how many more were snatched from her and how hard were her dreams broken .
I bring my head to her head and slowly but smoothly removes her hair spreading on her forhead and plants a feather kiss on it before sliding off from bed .
I head in to the shower and the thoughts of everything sorrounds me and of what is happening .Each drop of water sliding from my body hit me with a new thought .My steps lighten up themselves so as not to wake candy up .
candy !no! I dont like the name , but untill i name her aphrodite she is candy .but she is sweeter then candy ...but candy ..ok !whatever

I hope my innerself is not so loud .LOL!!
soon  I pick some casuals from my walk in dresser and straights off to the kitchen .I often dont have so many people around to get my food tasted but yes ! I think I cook well .
I sometimes cooked for Anini and I, however,  she used to cook for us always and  I was habitual of her tasty food . After her  I had a hard time comforting in Michael, my cook's food, but , she cookes well moreover she knows my taste now.
yes!,I am a hell choosy about my likings.
These days she is off from work due to her husband's funeral. He was a drinking fellow and an asshole who tried to abuse her daughter sexually twice . He too was an addict and one day he was found murdered in his apartment . Hope he goes straight to hell .I head back to the room  after I finished my work .Peeping in the room , I find my bed empty and the sheets well settled in their position . Panic shoot through me and I search for my little Aphrodite everywhere but she is out of sight .Then a sense of reason awakes me and I run to the backyard which has a mini garden and witness that the girl is sitting on the last step of backdoor's stair that leads straight to the green shade . She has  a flower in her  hands and her eyes are lost somehwere on the petals . I settle myself next to her in a way that her shoulder is attaching my mid arm , I can see that she has now become comfortable with me around and I too will love to see her brown eyes daily .

"why are you sitting here ?" I asked while sitting next to her.

"Because I like it here "I see that her words are still learning to balance themselves .

"You know when I was a child , I also used to sit outside like this for hours "

"Did your mother also beat you??"
I froze over her question , what had she been through in past . I wish she feels safe here .

"No ,!!!....my mother was an angel lady "

"so did your mother , had wings ??"

I chuckled  on her innocence , ...

"No , but she was as good as any angel , she was caring and helping and she loved me more then anyone else . She had a beautiful heart "

"so do you miss her,??"

"yes!! I do! , who would not but I am glad that she is no more in suffering and I am sure she is in a peaceful place . However she is in me because i am her daughter, and do you know , those we love don't go away , they walk beside us everyday !"

"but why are you asking these questions ? don't you miss your mother?"
For a second I regretted on asking question as her face paled over it , still she makes to answer it.

"I never met my real parents , the lady who found me is the only mother I know . she too dont know about my birth  and real family and I dont miss any of them .

she .....brought many other children like me too and we....."

she swallows her words in before bringing them out.

"and what ..kid ???"

"and ....and I am hungry "I wonder what she must have to hide .

with that she gets up and before heading in she said

"hey "

I  look at her , when she says
"I love roses , because just like roses  with thorns, some scars on our beautiful soul cant be removed . "
  with that she is gone in the hole for breakfast whereas I am thinking how the girl of her age can talk this mature and all these talks and time I am having with her I am getting more inquisitive about her past .

Entering the hole , the thing that  really shocked me is that she goes and sits on the floor directly with both her legs under the opposite thighs and asks

" give me food "

" why are you sitting on the floor ?"
ask I
"because thats how we get the food all the time, is not it here? "

Again a new and hurting thing , I come close to her and stretches my hand towards her , inviting her to get up .

"come we are going to eat there (pointing to the table ) and takes her to it .
carefully makes her sit on the chair , bringing the plate to her , I serves her Brioche, some hot chocolate and egg based fritatta  and again she is eating so hurriedly making me to intrigue

"Hey kiddo it's all yours , you can have it slow "
"Ok"(A plain reaction )

In the middle of my breakfast , I hear a vibration buzzing  my body and that's where my phone exist.
I go through my pocket ,and see my doctor best friend calling me -I expected dolls actually .

"Why this early? " I ask intetestless.

"You need to find a wife bitch , you are getting emotionless "

"Come to the point"

"How is she doing and how is her wound? "

" she Is doing good and getting more familiar besides yeah her wound looks less severe ."

"Thank Jesus, well I'll come for dressing today , and I am so happy you found a companion "

"So what are you planning now , bitch?"

"Ahrggh!!!, your language , act like doctors do. Well I am thinking of adopting her , so I'll talk to Hunera for the documents and legal procedures as soon as possible . "

"Ok then , good luck to you for this work . And do check your Insta, your photos are viral with this girl "

"What!!!.the much  I loved privacy , the more I lost it "

I cut the call and scrolled insta to see what have they flashed on it .
It was a photo of me carrying the baby girl in the front door of my house , I look so bad but there are so many likes with many captions .

#World famous psychiatrist and artist , Vanilla Romelo , spotted with a good deed as always .

#inspiration overload from her

#is she single again? Any chances for me .

        #hope I can be like her soon.
But one comment took my gaze ,

               #ill expose you soon .

I am sure it's not a fan or follower but this is the tenth time I received it ,but every time it's from a fake Id  with the same IP address but off course that does not help to find that person  . It can be some writer or hater , but with all these I feel there is someone always following me , so  I should be more careful.
"Aren't you hungry "
Asked a voice of the girl sitting right next to me in the left side making me leap from my unbearable thoughts and look into her beautiful eyes.
'Ah !hmm , I'll eat kiddo! you continue "
Giving her the answer , I go back to my call .Dolls who happens to be a lawyer by profession , well actually the most cunning and highly elite lawyer. Hunera and Dolls both are going to help me out .

Late updates and short too😐 sorry people .Thanks for reading.
Updates are gonna be interesting , so popcorns from my side😂