chapter-7

......"are u going to save me " that little girl questions again in assosiation with the constant expression upon her face as both me and the doctor still gaping , our faces wrapped into amazements with a tinge of excitement.

The angelic voice comes out shivering and husky , tiredness dripping out of her words , her face less tamed then an hour back and her eyes wandering right to left revealing her unmittigated hesitation and sheer fright with weighing down head

As i keep going deep with my gaze into her , i come to see her synechdoching a million of vegabonds and poor street kids , some barely having a name so having a home is next to impossible .

Society is not beyond but a burden upon them putting miseries and adversities each and every single moment they breath. They unrecognised citizens wholly incompattible to high class fellows and prominently civilized towns , arcitecture and places .

"Vanilla , vanilla"

I leap out from my closed thoughts through doctor's striking voice twinned twice into my ears.

"Aa hmm ...lis..tening.."
Say i , still half absorbed within my yelling inner self .

" i treated her wound well and because a stray dog has nibbed her she need to be injected 3 injections considering the gravity of the bite and the time elapsed between the time of bite and visiting the doctor"

I am always stunned with her extra knowlege ....for instance now ,even if she is not a veterinary .

She transfers the situation unequivocal into my mind and follows own lead to leave to fetch a veteran right back here as i have not planned the already torned out fatigued girl to indulge into outdoor visits . Time has allowed me now , have her mutual trust won and make her heart gently comforted in here with me .

With the already settled down sun and twilight vibe appearing through the window on her face , she looks beautiful and her childish features more warm at the time . She shifts a little and then her gaze peirces through my skin deep , untill i clear the fiddleness .

"So ..does it hurt alot?"

She replies in nod while not disengaging herself from playing with fingers trapping over each other as well as her chin never lifts up , hasitation vividly seen in her body language . Quite precarious to hear her voice again.

"Do u feel okhe here?"

She nods again as if playing on repeating mode .i wonder how long have it been since the last she uttered without discomfort .

"Are u hungry?"

I tick easy questions among many sprinting round my head .Relief is , she feels less uncomfortable .
On the question , her lips as i notice , crinkle in bewilderment , as her gaze motions towards the nuggets on the table against her . Behind perplexation hids her bewildering thought, weather she will be allowed to have them or not, hence she just keeps on eyeing the dish that i think already is inside her little   belly, pouring through her eyes.Her reflexes do not work as already are overpowered with fright. One thing common in each of her reaction is stark terror and fear that  untill i think is generated into her through an outer stimuli which makes me have a suspecious nerve behind it. I consider her pointer hence i extend my arm to the  protagonist of our episode; the great nuggets, and push the dish close towards her reach and also my head nods to her as an assistant to allow her crash on nuggets.
Without any more hesitation and thinking , she detaches the bowl from the table , not a sign of a bit laziness , and fixes it on to her lap.
I see as she eats, albiet the uncivil ways visible in her manner of eating as a reaction from fear and famish, i am enjoying the view of her getting satisfied , although i am not aware of why this  is even a delight and a source of zeal to my heart . Hastens for the next one as she swallows in each bite .
Some peices hanging near her lips some sticking on  her philtrum , and few resting tramply over her lap and around .