chapter-1

I gazed beyond the azure sea underneath wide sky and have always been fascinated to keep staring yonder.

The excited waterwaves- overpowering tiny Bugs,leisured scuds and some embellishing shells -tend not to panic me anymore .Life was though tough being aquabhobic .

Serene wind brought tranquility splashing small kisses to my skin and underneath .

This barely ocuupied Lido Mirabello Beach in the city of Verona of Italy, has always led arms open for me since a long period proving to be a best companion of shatterdness .

The flimsy approaching colours retracted by dusk at evening accord eye capturing and soul soothing view ever.Sharp chirring birds , rustling of detached leaves ,and sometimes a quiet approaching yacht adds proud to shore's beauty.

Being an often attending fellow here, i learnt that the dusk of evening symbolises how sometimes there can be darkness fondled by light itself .

"hey vanilla "
A bold call from behind made me sprang out of my immense ,edgeless thoughts.

I turn head and gusture him to let him confirm that he was audible .Actually more then just audible.

He runs close and I stand up eyeing him .

He is Dolls , probably 10 more years to my age , a determined specimen of a grown up man and owns a sharp jaw line . He has always been a care taker for me and most likely it was him who accompanied me back to this world .

HE chose this though he is not an immortal . We dont live together , he chose neighbouring me , considering to abode in the aprtment next to my adjustable and handsome home .

Its been 5 years .

"See y later "
I signed  as we make our way back to home so as to make him know that i 'd like to prefer no one around just for time . It hit him exact and he switches steps before even catching the glimpse of my gate .

I step in my not too burly yet well groomed home , taking a moment to diagnose it's steady snugged state .I have lent it my enough time for the inner preferences of materials , designs and furnitures from a balcony desk to a huge skylight and also a window hook.

Some of my early fascinations vividly
luster in it for instance rotating sink add-on with colander and cutting board, starry tub display,outdoor firepit living room,multiple shower head system and so on .

Clutching to my daily drill ,i head straight to the study , hopping on to my frins hansen oxford premium chair and leaned my back on its back,

           Vanilla's peemium chair .

while at the moment i must be engaged in diary entry about the day which i confirm to my hearty self to skip for its ironical that it devours me down to 15 years back which still instantly gives the impression as if it doomed yesternight .

With the grace of heaven's betterness it appeared to end untill i realised myself being an immortal when i did not even got a pinch of harm with six ramington bullets shot at me exactly 4 months after i came back to present .

Before aiming bed early I corroborate about my personal diary kept at safe place . Its the most delicate thing of my present and can be a devastating material if caught by undermatured hands . It hides evidences about my
Reality and the multi verses .

The silence of early darkness blended with remains of its beloved passed evening charm tempted my eyes to shut and chase slumber early .