chapter-4

...untill i begun trembling , probably cold found my body more good to set in . My fingers shrinked and my knucles got rigid . The surface over my muscles felt a frozen sheet of ice . I was passing into cold fever . My leather furry jacket only felt a light cloth wrapped around me .

Sienna saw me uncomfortable, she frowned , and took me deep into her warmth by swaddling me so close , my head touched her chest and her hands snaked my waist tight . She unzipped the bag kept on the seat beside and brought out a woolen sheet then placed it over me . I felt a little good but not as that could make it bearable.

She thought it not right to spoil anyone else's fun who did not provide a damn about my condition, moreover ,she better could handle it i knew . Soon the driver forced breaks as there wad our destination . Everyone in the bus cheered except her and me . The loud noices pinned sharp in my ears and everyone's clapping for no  reason shaked the bus im hyperbole.

Being a good cousin and giving a fantastic assistence she helped me out of the bus . This is a fact that i never liked her in sexual way but she had never been bad ass to me , however her rudeness was always the talk of the town .

We went to one of the hotel's room which was booked for us, others went in perticular one's in pairs.

She helped me to bad and shielded me with two blankets yet my tremble was far from resolution .
She eventually clinched calling Allasandro who seemed to have got his head down  as he was an 'on time sleeper' . Then on and on she dialled every of my siblings, no one bothered to make it back to her .

She threw phone aside out of maddening and came close , giving me a soft  grin and then she went ahead.:

"Hey , vani, can u get up a little "
She asked smirkly with a blend of care.
"For what?"

"I am gonnna help y"

"But u c.c..cc..could tell me though"i trembled hard

"A body heat might work" she continued....while i gaped with a glare towards her..
what !! i shocked my self up but at the same time thanked god as i did not need a body wipe which i would hate .

"The fireplace has already been lit yet it will take its time to warm this burly fine room tilll then u will get only more severe"

I still did not ejected a phrase hence she tried to make it a lil comfortable...
"Fine!only ill get stripped , u dont have to . "

I nodded and because i was at my worst cold ,i could not discard an offer then ,so bowed  i ,and she took the chance..yet its not a fact to reject that she simultaneously was willing to make me warm yet more to herself.

She stripped at the for of me , a fellow  fond of boxers, she threw her tough , cold resistence boots and i  kept piercing my gaze onto her skin until she demotivated it ..
" it can be all urs , if u just agree to me"

"I am not a stupor right now"

"Skip to that side a bit"
I did as she said aiming her finger to left side of the bed and then came her warm body as soft as feather as warm as our own home but she is not what i desired for.
She spooned my body after she was done covering us with blankets.
She changed positions when finally she managed to pull me over her
utterly and snaked my waist through her arms , i felt uncomfortable .

I pulled my head up and questioningly gave her a glare but she just pulled me close and tried to lean forward probably for a kiss , but  i just disowned her hold and threw my body on the side still one of her hand under my waist . She did endeavoured not of taking it back . She was used to my dejection towards her . I laid by my side , after a much while she asked me again
"Vanil"

"Nothing about ur yet to come  apology "

"No , but.."

"But ... go ahead ..i am not afraid of u "

"Did they do something again?"
Her question was as clear as a sharp broken piece of crystel clear glass pierced into already did wound . I felt the same . Also both of us were well aware about they .

"Why it came over your mind sii"?
I aksed with almost shattered tone breaking behind my maintained voice .

" i know because we all travelling the same bus , and u are strong , more then many of the people in the bus still u caught cold which is notifying because the bus was not that cold "

I did not reply but kept silence , i had never been a weeping kind or say my tears are not anymore spared after they came out a lot .

"Vanil?"

"Hey?" She wispered the call again
Then two more times and i finally made her consider about me already sleeping .

"good night" she muttered again
This time more gentle and moved into slumber while spooning me .

She was right as a north star at the moment as it was my sister sofia who  did not let me have hot water bath and so i had to bath with the chilled water besides she hid my warm clothes and hence i wore just a jacket and a highneck under.

My eyes watered with splashing thoughts rerunning inside already heavy kept nerves and each connection brought bitterness for some persons.

I missed a touch that ever had my tears wiped , hand that ever stroked my hair with love, tender arms welcoming my hug, glittery orbs(my mother had brown eyes, that i loved)that sparkled my shadow, and a wounded soul  sheltering me .

I met her thousand times in dreams , imagination , hallucination but i never could talk back to her again as she finally left one day .

She was most compassionate,benevolent , well-disposed,solicitous,empathetic woman i ever came across with. her soft loving voice could melt any ruthless heart, her eyes forever had welcome in them ,she was beauty incarnated with in her.

As i wept , i replayed my mother's eternal saying within my ears.
"Every water that drops off eyes , may not always be tear"

short chapter readers .sorry ill write the long ones too.
Hope you guys are doing good .
so please let me know any guesses of what will happen further in the story 😁❤