Episode 11

At night...
In Alex's home...
He was in his room. Sitting on the couch. The lights of the room was off. But the moonlight was coming into the room. Alex was using his laptop while putting it on his lap. He was looking at Andy's pictures. He was just lost in that moment.

Alex (smiling) : she is so beautiful. But why she always stay in a angry mood?? Is this just in front of me?? But I like her angry mood.

Suddenly his phone started raining. He picked up the call.

Robert : ohhh... After a long time, bro. How are you??

Alex : fine and you??

Robert : me too.

Alex : by the way I will call you later.

Robert : why?? What happened??

Alex (lieing) : I have a important work.

Robert : work!! (teasing) now I get it. You again found a new girlfriend. Right??

Alex : oh shut up, Robert.

Robert : Okay then tell me that what important work do you have??

Alex (lieing) : it's personal.

He hang out the call. And again began to see her photos. Suddenly he closed the laptop.

Alex : why I am thinking about her so much nowadays?? Alex clear your mind. But how?? She is roaming around my mind. Uffff... Is this because of.......?? No, no, no, how can I fall for her?? I think i am over thinking.

At Andy's home...
She was in the balcony. Sitting on the rocking chair. She had a book. But it was on her chest. She was lost in her own thoughts.

After a week...
It was a winter morning. Little cold air was blowing. Andy and Asli were walking outside.

Asli : today's weather is really too nice.

Andy : Yeah...

Then they went near a place. It was beside the river. They went near edge of the river. Both holds the railing. On the other side, Alex and Robert also came in the same place. But they didn't saw both of them.

Robert : wow!! What a beautiful scenery!!

Alex : hm... You are right.

Robert : let's go to a restaurant yrr... I am so much hungry.

Alex : wait a bit. I want to stay here a little more.

Robert : look.... My hunger is getting higher than before.

Alex : so what?? Can't you control your hunger for sometime??

Robert : no, I can't. Because don't know if I get out of control then (making Alex afraid) I will eat you.

Alex : what!! Are you out of your mind?? Really foodie!! Are you a giant that you will eat me??

Robert : Alex!! Let's go buddy.

Alex : Okay (he said while looking left right) (suddenly he saw them) hey, look...

Robert : who??

Then he saw both of them. His eyes fall on Asli. She was talking with Andy with a smile. Robert was looking at her with a smile. Alex noticed it.

Alex : where are you lost??

Robert : no... Nothing.

Suddenly Asli's eyes fall on them.