Episode 9

Asli and Laura both gets shock. Laura starts crying. She sits on the ground while crying.

Laura (crying) : this all happened just because of me.

Asli feels bad for her. But she was also worried for them.
And here....
Andy doesn't know how to swim. Also the river was so deep. Her condition was also not good. Alex grabbed her and kissed her at her lips. After a few seconds Andy started blinking her eyes. As she saw Alex she gets shock. She immediately romeved and grabbed him tightly. After some minutes Alex took her out from the river. Asli also went near Andy. Then she covered her with a towel.

Asli (worried) : are you fine Andy??

Andy (awkwardly) : ye... Yeah...

Asli (looking at Alex) : thank you so much.

Alex : it's okay.

Then he went from there. Asli took Andy to her home. Alex took Laura to her home.
At night...
In Andy's home...
Andy was in the living room. She was covered by a blanket. She was continously sneezing 🤧. Asli was with her.

Asli : are you fine Andy??

Andy : ye... (she again sneeze) yeah...

Asli : how you are fine?? You already finished three tissue box by sneezing.

Andy : what can I... (again sneezed) do??

Asli : look at you. I have to go home but here your condition is like this.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing. She took her phone and saw that her mom is calling her.

Asli : look mom is calling me. Now what will I say??

Andy : say... (again sneezed) you are not going home today.

Then she picked the call.

Asli : Hello mom...

Asli's mom : where are you Asli??

Asli : mom actually today I won't come home. I am at Andy's home right now. Andy is sick and no one is here except we two. So...

Asli's mom : oh... Now how is she??

Asli : not well.

Asli's mom : okay... Take care of her.

Asli : hmm...

Call ended...
Then she sits beside her.

Asli : we are really lucky.

Andy (confused) : why??

Asli : if Alex doesn't came there at the right time then who would saved you??

Andy : so you mean I am lucky because he saved me.

Asli : hmm... You don't know how he jumped from the bridge for save you. He was just like a superman.