Episode 6

Then Alex also went from there. After a while Andy reached her home. Then she went for shower. Then she came out wearing a bathrobe. Suddenly her phone vibrate. She went toward the phone and picked it up. There was a massage. It was from Asli.

Massage...
Tomorrow is Laura's birthday. Be ready.

She smiled after reading the massage.
Andy : how can I forget??
Next day...
Andy went her university. Then she went her class and sits beside Asli.

Asli : oh... You came...

Andy : how can I not come?? After all today is a special day.

Asli : yeah...

Andy : but where is Laura??

Asli : she didn't came till now.

Andy : oh god. What if she won't come??

Asli : don't worry. Last night I talked with her. She said she will come.

Andy : it's good then. But did you said anything to her??

Asli : no...

Andy : fine...

After class...

They didn't go anywhere. They were decorating the classroom. After their work...

Andy : we did everything nicely.

Asli : yeah...

Andy : but why isn't she came till now??

Asli : she will surely come. Don't think too much.

Suddenly someone knocked the door.

Andy (happily) : she came...

Asli : yeah...

Then they went toward the door and slowly opened the door. Then they starts smear cream on that person's face without seeing him/her properly. Suddenly they stops. Andy looked that person and gets shock because it was a men. They made his face like ghost.

Andy (scared) : we are sorry.

Person (angrily) : sorry... What sorry?? (saying this he starts coming toward her)

Other girl : today Andy will gone.

Another girl : yeah... After all this is not any simple guy. He is "han". He will surely complain to principal about Andy.

Other girl : yeah...

And here...
Ji Chang Wook as (lu han)😅😅