MISTLETOE. BONUS CHAPTER

"It's the most beautiful time of the year. Lights fill the streets, spreadin' so much cheer~ I should be playin' in the winter snow. I'ma be under the mistletoe~"

"Ew, who's playing Justin Bieber?"

"How dare you?! This song is iconic."

Sunoo snorts as his friends bicker. Holidays are more exciting as children, and since everybody hasn't been feeling the same vibe toward the holidays and as they've gotten older, their studies have been quite a hindrance for a calm state of mind, Heeseung decides to host a party at his place. What makes it even better is that only a few were in the party: some of Heeseung's classmates like Geonu and his friends for one.

It's been months since Riki and Sunoo started dating. The latter's pink hair fading and Riki's blond hair growing back to their natural color- both matching with a sleek brown. Finally, their hair is resting from the damages of bleach and dye.

They all settle with sweatshirts, knitted vests and shirts with specific hues of red, blue, beige, white, and green. Riki disappeared off with Jake; the two of them excited about some kind of game. Jay and Jungwon are huddled in one beanbag, a seat that was solely only for one- but Jungwon is already seated on Jay's lap as they silently flirt, clingy as ever. Sunoo scoffs at this, 'so shameless!' They really have the audacity to be mushy and lovey-dovey in public. Then again, since before, they weren't new to public display of affection. Heeseung is attending to the guests, probably looking for his boyfriend, Jake, too- but he doesn't know the latter already left with Ni-ki.

"Hyunggg," Sunoo mutters, a pout playing on his face. "Ni-ki left somewhere... Ahh, seriously."

Heeseung sheepishly smiles and rubs the back of his neck, "I don't know where he is, either. And Jakey."

Heaving a sigh, Sunoo tugs on the hem of his red jacket. "I have nothing to do."

"Hm? Well, Jay and Jungwon are here, you guys can watch a movie," Heeseung points at the two who were giggling over a random accessory on Jay's hair. Instinctively, Sunoo scrunches his nose as he looks at them in disbelief.

"No thanks. I'd rather eat Ni-ki's burned pancakes."

Heeseung laughs at this. "You can make some hot chocolate, if you want. The kitchen's empty, I think. We're... uhm," Heeseung looks at the table near them where cups of liquor where placed as the older people in Heeseung's party play games and take shots. "We're doing some adult things," Heeseung clears his throat awkwardly, "now go grab some hot chocolate!!"

"Ah, seriously," Sunoo playfully rolls his eyes and lets Heeseung push him to the direction of the kitchen.

Once he arrived there, the kitchen was big, as luxurious as the other rooms in the house, even. Sunoo sees someone leaning on the counter, a phone in his hand and a cup of warm coffee in the other. As they lock eyes, the guy wearing the red Christmas sweatshirt gives him a small smile. "Hey, Sun."

"Sunghoon hyung," Sunoo slightly bows his head at him. "Why are you here?"

"I got tired with too much social interaction," Sunghoon lightheartedly says.

"Understandable," the smile on Sunoo's face doesn't fade as he goes next to Sunghoon to grab a mug and a packet of hot chocolate with marshmallows. Sunghoon only looks at him from time-to-time, never leaving his position on the counter as he scrolls through his phone. Silence doesn't engulf them as Sunoo grabs every chance he gets to have a small talk, after all, he doesn't wanna make it awkward. Besides, they're good friends and they missed out a lot about what was happening with their lives.

"Sunoo hyung!!!"

"Oh," both Sunghoon and Sunoo chuckle upon hearing Ni-ki's voice. By this time, Sunoo's already done with mixing his hot chocolate. "I'm here!"

captivated ⌗ sunkiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें