WITH YOU. 012

TIME SKIP. Tweets and the stories behind them [ within two months ] . . .

"Hyung, don't I look good when I

"Hyung, don't I look good when I..?"

"When you..?" Sunoo scoffed and gave Riki a judging stare, but of course, he ended up giggling. The younger ended up pouting and a sigh left his mouth, watching as Sunoo laughed in front of him.

"Take a picture of me, quickly!"

"Hmmmm, why should I~?" Sunoo cooed and at that moment, he started to fish out his phone in his pocket.

"Because I look good!" Riki clicked his tongue to show his impatience, but his actions were lighthearted and Sunoo knew that.

Sunoo chuckled softly, "alright, alright."

"My mom sent me groceries," Riki looked up from the box and to Sunoo who curiously watched him

"My mom sent me groceries," Riki looked up from the box and to Sunoo who curiously watched him. They were inside Riki's dorm, a usual sight, but this time, there were boxes on the floor and Riki was already emptying them.

"Let me help you organize that stuff," Sunoo said and Riki nodded his head, letting his hyung help him.

Soon, all the boxes were empty and as Riki did the finishing touches on a counter, his eyes flicked to Sunoo who was trying to get himself inside the box. This caused a smile to Riki's face, the box-like grin forming on his mouth and was quickly noticed by Sunoo, because now the two were looking at each other with shy smiles on their faces.

"Hey. What are you doing there?" Riki softly laughed and Sunoo gestured for him to come, to which the younger obliged.

He began, his tone was playful and a teasing grin was on his face. "I, Kim Sunoo, is a part of the gift package for Nishimura Riki."

"Yahhh, whattt?" The smile on Riki's face lingered, and the thought that filled in his mind wanted to be said aloud, but Riki still didn't have the guts to say it. 'It's true. You are a gift to me, hyung.'