BLOND. 001

"Sunbaenim!"

Sunoo closed the door of his locker upon hearing a familiar voice. He scoffed playfully and chuckled as he held on to his bag, "Won," he muttered with a small smile as his best friend greeted him with two cups of coffee in his hands. "And stop calling me sunbae. You're also a senior here, you know?"

"Whatever, you're still a year above me," Jungwon said and handed the blond the cup. "Here, I bought you one. By the way~, you look so good with your bleached hair! You look like a completely different person, wow."

"Ah, really? How so?" Sunoo slightly smiled and took the coffee, "thanks for the drink, Won."

Jungwon opened his locker as well to fix his things, "well, you look very cute with dark hair. But right now, you're.. you're hot!" Jungwon laughed loudly. "You haven't been active on social media that much this summer.. I missed seeing your tweets."

"I was just busy," Sunoo lied and after Jungwon finished fixing his things for his first class, the two started walking away from the lockers. Students passed by them, some greeting the two, while some just smiled upon having eye contact. "How was Japan with Jay?" Sunoo asked and nudged Jungwon's arm teasingly. The brown-haired boy had his cheeks red.

"It was great, I definitely got closer with his mom and dad," Jungwon smiled, his dimples showing cutely. "Ah, by the way, do you wanna go to the other building? The university, to, you know, meet up with Jay and Sunghoon. I've seen Sunghoon's tweets and Instagram posts and noticed that he was barely with you throughout the summer, I'm sure you miss him. It's just a few walks from here—"

"Pass," Sunoo muttered.

"Huh?" Jungwon blurted in confusion. "Why? Ah.. did you and Sunghoon fight?"

"Sort of," Sunoo took a sip from his coffee and looked at Jungwon, flashing his best friend a faint smile. "We broke up."

"WHAT?!" Jungwon stopped on his tracks and looked at Sunoo with widened eyes. "For real? Like.. real!?"

"Yeah, we decided to break it off during the second week of summer."

"That's why you bleached your hair? You went to a breakup glow-up, damn," Jungwon's voice turned quiet as he kept speaking to avoid other students from overhearing them. "But.. If you don't mind me asking, why did you guys break up?"

"He said he doesn't have time for me anymore," Sunoo said, and gave Jungwon a smile as if it was nothing.

"What? What does he mean? I thought he quit skating? Aish," Jungwon groaned, "ahhh, what a shame, you two were my favorite couple!" He brushed his brown hair with his hand in frustration and frowned.

"It's okay, I've been trying to move on from him for two months now," Sunoo said as the two slowed down their walking pace to chat more. Jungwon looked at him and before he could speak, Sunoo answered him as if he read Jungwon's mind. "And no, it's not working. I still love him."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone.. have you told anybody about it during the times you were in pain?" Jungwon asked genuinely. "You could have told me about it."

"No, I didn't want to worry you while you were on vacation," Sunoo said, "and it's okay, Won. I ranted on my private twitter," Sunoo laughed and Jungwon gave him a comforting smile. Jungwon slid his arm around Sunoo's shoulders.

"Wanna go to the mall later? My treat."

"Alright. Don't bring Jay along, aish. Let's hang out, just the two of us," Sunoo chuckled and Jungwon nodded his best friend.

"Just the two of us."

⌗ CAPTIVATED !

Outside the campus of EN Academy, a tall boy wearing a loose white polo shirt and ripped jeans held on to his bag as he stared at the building. He had a cap on and it was worn with the cap's front facing the back. 'Chic', as he thought to himself. He sheepishly took his phone from his bag and dialled a number, and soon enough, the person answered.