✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

Start from the beginning

Shin "oh right by the way luna-chan, can you come with me!"

Luna "sure? But why?"

Shin "I want introduce you to my childhood friend takeomi" Wait the takeomi!! The future vice president and one of the founder of Black dragons! Takeomi Akashi also known as the God of war!

Luna " SURE!!, lets go'w then" I said excitedly, I jump from my seat, then take his hand in my, I twirl our fingers, adn he blushed from the action well so did I.

Shin " He's an amazing person luna-chan! Just wait until you meet him"

Luna ' oh his an amazing person alright' I thought. Me and shin are now walking our way to the playground not far and not to close to my Home.

Luna "So this is were they meet. Iv been running like a madman around the area and in the end its just here" My eye widen from the discovery "well i should now expect the unexpected"

Shin "hmm?...what was that? Luna-chan"

Luna " its nothing, "

Shin " yo! Takeomi!" Shin called takeomi, hearing his name being called he turned his head seeing a very injured shin.

Takeomi "SHIN!!! What on earth happened to YOU?!!"  Takeomi shouted and run towards shin.

Shin "hehehe well i got into a little fight."

Luna "you called that little, man! its worse than i thought, you need to get your head check!" Takeomi look at shin back to see a little cute girl. Yes a cute girl.

Luna " kombanwa, onii! My name is Luna. Luna Hanagaki, nice to meet ya takeomi-nii" I said cutely.

Takeomi " Hi, luna-chan, nice to meet you aswell ... but may i ask what did punk of friend of mine do?"

Shin " its was just a little fight no need to fe-" I cut him off, might as well have some fun. Payback for making me run around.

Luna " well you see take-chan , this moron beside me fought seven people close to the park, and being a moron he is, he didn't run nor ask fo help at all!"

Shin " but it-"

Takeomi " what the hell!! Shin!"

Shin " I can explai-"

Luna " and me being an angel and good girl, I AM. " I harden my words in I am " Then I kindly asked the seven people who are beating the shit of shin-chan to let him go which they agreed"

Shin " you gatta be kidding me!! An imposter!"He said, not beleiving whats happening right now. shin look at me speechless.

Shin " who are you!!" shin said

Takeomi "thank you very much, luna-chan I don't think what would have happened to this idiot if you didn't help him"Takeomi said, ruffling my hair. Shin just stared at us a little jelly with an open mount and a very shock expression shock at what we were saying. when Takeomi was done he looks back at shin scolding him " Shin!! , your such an idiot! How could ya involve a kid who in fact is an adorable fragile little lady!!..She could have gotten hurt"

Shin " wait-wait -wait!! Her! An fragile and adorable! Well yeah she is adorable. But still !!.... And talk about being hurt !!"He put up his defense fighting back " AND SHE'S the ONE who beat the hell out of the seven of them, and bruhh!! She's not an angel shes a DEMON!!"