Part 16 | Revealed

"He has a crush on you."

"He does not!"

Vidar wiggled his eyebrows at you, catching the dagger you just threw in a shimmer of red.

"I was ready that time" he said, grinning.

You growled, and threw another one, which he wasn't expecting.

He sighed and pulled it out, rolling his eyes at the satisfied look on your face.

"Can you not stab me?"

"Can you stay out of my love life?"

"So you DO like him!" squealed Sif.

"I never said that!" you sputtered, going red in the face.

Vidar rolled his eyes again. "Oh come on short as we're your best friends, just tell us and we'll leave you alone."

Sighing, you muttered "Fine maybe a little bit."

Vidar cheered and Sif squealed, pulling you into a hug.Laughing, you say "Since when did the almighty Sif squeal?"

She grinned. Just as she was about to reply you held up a hand. "Wait."

They saw the look on your face and stopped talking, looking around them.

You all sat very still, waiting. Just as Vidar was about say something, you held up a finger at him. A second later, you saw a tiny waver of green.

You gasped and the other two looked around them for any signs of danger.

"He did not!" You squeaked, looking up at the Royals table. Loki was smirking, Thor was grinning and Frigga's smile was so bright you could mistake her for the sun.

Shoving back your chair, you left a very confused looking Sif and Vidar behind and made your way up to the Royals table. Lucky for you Odin wasn't here today.

"How much of that did you hear?!" You demand, sighing with relief when Loki responded with "Oh not much."

"When did you cast it?" you ask and his smirk grew even bigger.

"When you were started talking about Round Five."

"But that was at the beginning of lunch!"

He shrugged.

Flicking your wrist, you grinned with pride as a small knife buried itself in his shoulder. "Ok, I probably deserve that" he grumbled, vanishing it. "On a better note" he continued, leaning forward, "You have a crush on me."

"I do not!"

"Liar."

You threw another dagger.

This time, he returned the favour.

"Ok ok" you whinged, plucking the blade from your shoulder.

Frigga laughed. "Loki stabs Thor all the time" she said. "Don't be surprised if he does the same to you."

You glared at him and he smirked.

"Now my dear, while I've got you up here, as promised, my offer about the magic lessons still stands. Would you like to accept?"

You smiled and nodded. Clapping her hands together, she answered "Good. Now, you better go tell your poor friends what happened. Meet me in the Library straight after lunch, I'll be there a few minutes later."

"Thank you Frigga, Thor, your majesty" you said, bowing sarcastically to Loki. He threw a pea at you.

———————————————————

"So what happened??"

"Loki cast a hearing spell on us just as we sat down to eat" you say, cutting up some meat.

Sif gasped. "So he knows you like him?"

You glared at her, pointing to the small ripple of green. All three of you looked up to the Royals table to see Loki smirking proudly.

"No, I much prefer his brother."

He glared at you and you smiled sweetly. Thor roared with laughter and clapped Loki on the back. Rolling his eyes, he flicked his wrist and vanished your food.

"Hey!"

You threw a ball of magic at him, hitting him square in the face. After falling backwards off his chair, he got back up and glared at you.

"I can't believe you stabbed a Prince!"